Somewhere in a shed in Belgium

Anything about BXs
frugg
BXpert

Post by frugg »

frugg wrote:Nice, very nice - similar colour to a cx i saw at a rally - will put up a pic soon..
From the 2007 CX Rally:

Close, very close indeed 8)
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

That colour does look the same and also looks good on that CX. Perhaps they had a bit left over and splashed it on a few BXs - though apparently that 'Vert Cali' was an export only colour ( according to the bods on BXWorld). That begs the question - does Belgium count as 'export' and where did the rest of them go then? ( I do recall seeing a greenish BX pictured in Malaysia)
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
kevlights
Confirmed BX'er

beautiful color

Post by kevlights »

this appears to be the same color as my 1986 BXTRS16 MKI the colour fades from metallic green up to the half way up the glass line/roof line then changes gradually to silver,do you think if that car was washed ? the dirt would clean off to show a silver /grey roof ?;any body know the correct Citroen colour name for my car? Cheers Kev
sold the BX to buy ZX disaster! sold to get Fiat Croma nice car but gutless,sold to get Peugeot 505;sold that 505 to purchase another BX ,at least I know about them! 1989 BX 19GTi AutoPetrol
just a little bit insane and slightly Euro potty
stoterstangen90

Post by stoterstangen90 »

This is wtr's car :lol:
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Wheres the alloys gone? :shock:
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
wtr

Post by wtr »

Yes, its mine. The alloys needed some restoration...
The car is not in twotone, its green al the way.
I'm looking for a tweed chair actually. Can't find it in holland.. Now there's one at a breaker in the UK I read.. damn.

If I understood the french guys wel, they went for al look this year because the seller told them it was stil there. But in fact, I bought the car in january 2008.. :roll: