My BX hit by Sommerfield Truck

Anything about BXs
adamskibx
BXpert

Post by adamskibx »

At the present time I am in a borrowed Corsa, and I am trying to sort this out. The only way I can sort it out is to deal directly with the other insurer, and involve no other company. As I am third party only, my insurance company has provided its "free legal cover", which I now suspect is one of those awfull no win, no fee places.

Upon asking the car compound advice, I received what seemed very friendly advice, which I now suspect was not friendly advice, but a scam whereby the car pound guy has connections with some of these horrible sharks.. I have decided to trust nobody and work on my own, using written letters only. While this is less likely to be successful, I am sick of all these information sharing, ambulance chasing sharks and will probably pay for the car to be taken away or disposed of if that is all they can do, just so the maximum I have lost is the cost of recovering the car, and a replacement car.Hopefully it wont come to that though..

Andrew.... the damage on your CX looks identical too, but slightly further back on the car.... It really is a carbon copy of your incident. A CX does indeed beckon, as soon as I can afford one :-) (May be a while yet!)