The BX Project is closing

Anything about BXs
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

The BX Project is closing

Post by Vanny »

I have made the startling realisation that with an upsurgence in BX websites the BX Project is no long productive nor usefull and will shortly be shut down, with much of the content being removed. I would ask if there is anything usefull on there to which you often reference, that you might want to go and get it quickly!

I has served many people well, and in it's 4 years of life i have enjoyed it's small success but it no long beneficial to the BXX community and will be closed. Along with it the downloads section will also be gone but if there is anything you want from it just email me!

regards
AlanS
BXpert

Post by AlanS »

Vanny,

Might be a clue to just mark time on this for a bit until Jon is back on an even keel and see if there's anything there that he wants to swing across to the BX UK Club website perhaps?
Just a thought; pity to see it just wasted if some or all of it can be utilised by others.

Alan S
By the time you're old enough to know it all, you can't remember why you were learning.
tom
Citroen Sorceror
My Cars: 2003- Passe-Partout 1.9 TGD estate
2005 Grolliffe Tizzydee turbo estate and sundry other BXs and Grace, a CX TRD.
2008 to 2023 - all sorts of stuff, some interesting
2024. TxD 1.9D estate. 'Wheelybin'

Post by tom »

Vanny you will always be greatfully remembered as a pioneer of the cause. I have reason to thank you as do many of us. Jon should be able to plunder your site for the good stuff. Yours was one of the first sites. it may go but your effort will not be forgotten.