Newbie with an M plate "Update possibly for sale"

Anything about BXs
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Go on Ken, you've been chasing a late plated estate now for while iirc.
Vauxhall apologist.
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Still not heard anything further about this one :(
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

And yet another one who never came back :twisted:

Maybe there should be a charge on here for selling your car, then they might be more tempted to complete the deal!
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

At least with the clear pictures of the BX he was more real than the other ghost posters. A few have made just the one post like that guy who is presumably still orbiting the M25. :wink:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

Way2go wrote:At least with the clear pictures of the BX he was more real than the other ghost posters. A few have made just the one post like that guy who is presumably still orbiting the M25. :wink:
No - I believe he recently made a post!

I thought I'd better say something as I was the first one to cast doubt on his existence :oops:
lateestate

Post by lateestate »

Sorry about my lack of replies but i havent been on here as i was a little emabarrased at what actually happened, after my friend told me he could not keep it and asked if i could find it a good home another of our mutual friends that was unaware of the car heard of it and bought it, on the plus side the new owner loves it to bits, is a life long citroen fan that had a similar car brand new years ago, he has already improved the car, intends to improve it further and keep it forever. The car has stayed in birmingham is now in enthusiastic hands and in daily use.

Im sorry for letting any interested parties down but the way it turned out was out of my hands, i have told the new owner about this very friendly and helpfull forum and he said he will be joining as he could use some info on parts sources and friendly advice.

I hope you all understand my position and accept my apologies as at the end of the day i just wanted the car to be looked after and now it is.

Cheers all.
Last edited by lateestate on Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
messerschmitt owner
BXpert

Post by messerschmitt owner »

lateestate wrote:Sorry about my lack of replys but i was a little emabarrased at what actaully happened, after my friend told me he could not keep it and asked if i could find it a good home another of our mutual friends that was unaware of the car heard of it and bought it, on the plus side the new owner loves it to bits, is a life long Citroën fan and has already improved the car, he intends to improve it further and keep it forever.

Im sorry for letting any interested parties down but the way it turned out was out of my hands, i have told the new owner about this very friendly and helpfull forum and he said he will be joining.

I hope you all understand my position and accept my appologies as at the end of the day i just wanted the car to be looked after and it now is.

Cheers all.

no need to apologise - nice to hear a happy ending though! ;)
Citroen XM 2.1TD SX hatchback
Citroen XM 2.1TD VSX estate
Smart Roadster
Fiat Punto Cabriolet
Messerschmitt Kr200
Bond minicar mk C
Fiat 126 Bis
BX-less at the moment!
MULLEY
Over 2k
My Cars: 1999 Xsara LX 2.0HDI (90) Hatch - Fern
2002 C5 2.0 HDI (110) Estate - Jasmine - SORN
2011 Mini Cooper D Clubman - SOLD
2016 Mercedes A180D Sport - Auto refinement
1992 TZD Turbo - Bluebell - SORN
1992 TZD Turbo Estate - SORN
1991 Gti 16V - Blaze - crash damaged, will get repaired - SORN
1990 Gti 8Valve SOLD - looks like it's been scrapped
2002 Mini Cooper S - SOLD - i miss this car
1992 TXD - Scrapped in March 2014
1988 CX 25 GTI Turbo2 - SORN
1996 - AX Memphis 1.5D - Dream - SORN

Post by MULLEY »

At lease we've found out what happened to this one. Whenever this happens, i always think the worse & expect that its been either sold onto someone who just wants a banger for a few months or its gone to be scrapped....

Thanks for letting us know & it'll be good if the new owner joins the forum.
2002 C5 2.0 HDI Estate - Jasmine - Now SORN
2011 Mini Cooper D Clubman - SOLD
2016 Mercedes A180D Sport - Auto refinement
1992 TZD Turbo - Bluebell - My daily
1991 Gti 16V - Blaze - crash damaged, will get repaired.
1990 Gti 8Valve SOLD - looks like it's been scrapped
2002 Mini Cooper S - SOLD - i miss this car
1992 TXD - Scrapped in March 2014
1988 CX 25 GTI Turbo2 - SORN
1996 - AX Memphis 1.5D - Dream - SORN

I'm not just a username, i'm also called Matthew.