bx models or anything for someone bx daft

Anything about BXs
jondom6

bx models or anything for someone bx daft

Post by jondom6 »

[size=18][color=red]Hi registered to this site for my mum she is totalbx nut and was looking for some advice to see if anyones know where i could buy a model bx for her for her christmas she had 3 bx and sadly got rid of her last one bout 2 years ago but still loves them and be perfect presant for her thanks if you can help.. :D [/color][/size]
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

Hello mate - have a little search on ebay, they're often for sale on there. Failing that there's plenty of crazy people on here who collect them :wink:
citsncycles
Over 2k

Post by citsncycles »

Try ebay - I've picked up 4 in the last couple of months, each costing less than a tenner including postage!
Mike Sims
BX 19RD Estate Mk1 - Timex!
BX 4X4 Estate - Oh god, I've done it again!
BX 17RD MK1 - it called to me!
BX14 TGE, - SOLD
XM Turbo SD,GS Club Estate,Visa 17D Leader,HY Pickup,Dyane Nomad,Dyane 6,2CV AZL,Falcon S,Trabant P50,3x Land Rovers (88" series 1,109" series 2a FFR,series 2a Marshall ambulance),DKW F7, Lambretta LD150 x 1.5,Mobylette SP93,Ural Cossack,Ural M63,CZ 250 Sport,Honda Varadero 125,lots of bicycles & tricycles including (but not only) Sunbeams,Higgins & Bates!
jondom6

Post by jondom6 »

thanks guys for help will have a look on ebay and of any those crazy people would to like ma mums dreams come true and sell a good one that would be great thanks