New member hants

Anything about BXs
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

Farnham here, no longer a BX owner but I always flash and wave so if you get the nod from a Xsara/Fiesta/Volvo S40 you'll know who it was!
Dalhousie2008
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Dalhousie2008 »

stuart_hedges wrote:Farnham here, no longer a BX owner but I always flash and wave so if you get the nod from a Xsara/Fiesta/Volvo S40 you'll know who it was!
No worries bud, look out for youbut I'll prob be in the t5 for a month or 2
Dalhousie2008
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Dalhousie2008 »

Kitch wrote:
Dalhousie2008 wrote:Hi yes very near im waterlooville, will post pics when she arrives. But i have a few cars now so need to finish one of the volvos and the driveway would be helpful lol.

When i get her feel free to pop over or i could pop to you.

We also have a volvo meet local to you kitch, but its not just volvo and everyone is welcome. We have everything from evo 9's to 940 volvo's, its a good giggle.
I know Waterlooville like the back of my hand (used to be a multi-drop driver there). My boss also lives off Tempest Ave.

Give us a shout when you get it, I'm just about to put mine back on the road. Or if you're ever in Fareham, pop in to our unit.

http://www.southwaysautomotive.co.uk

Free RR dessions available for any BX 16v :lol:

Where's your little meet then?
Will do be in the Volvo for a while get. Free rr sheet be very nice many thanks. It's a non cat so may help a bit.

I know tempest ave just round the corner, I live near the centurion pub.

At the vine in romsey, I'll give you the heads up if you like you'd be very welcome.

Sometimes meet on southwick hill
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

Dalhousie2008 wrote:
Kitch wrote:
Dalhousie2008 wrote:Hi yes very near im waterlooville, will post pics when she arrives. But i have a few cars now so need to finish one of the volvos and the driveway would be helpful lol.

When i get her feel free to pop over or i could pop to you.

We also have a volvo meet local to you kitch, but its not just volvo and everyone is welcome. We have everything from evo 9's to 940 volvo's, its a good giggle.
I know Waterlooville like the back of my hand (used to be a multi-drop driver there). My boss also lives off Tempest Ave.

Give us a shout when you get it, I'm just about to put mine back on the road. Or if you're ever in Fareham, pop in to our unit.

http://www.southwaysautomotive.co.uk

Free RR dessions available for any BX 16v :lol:

Where's your little meet then?
Will do be in the Volvo for a while get. Free rr sheet be very nice many thanks. It's a non cat so may help a bit.

I know tempest ave just round the corner, I live near the centurion pub.

At the vine in romsey, I'll give you the heads up if you like you'd be very welcome.

Sometimes meet on southwick hill
Sounds good mate, give us a heads up at the time and I'll see if I'm free (have 2 year old twins and a 3 month old baby so maybe unlikely!)

If you get stuck with any of the repairs give us a shout. Got loads of spares.
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
Dalhousie2008
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Dalhousie2008 »

sent you a pm bud