I feel like Bob the Builder

Anything about BXs
artic-steel

I feel like Bob the Builder

Post by artic-steel »

Can i fix her?, yes i can

Well i have 2 evenings left, including tonight to get my BX GTi ready too travel down to the CCC national on Friday night, things yet to be sorted, LHM leak, a miss on pick up, decide which wheels (steels or alloys), hoover, t-cut, polish, buy a tent, buy a sleeping bag, dig out a O/S electric mirror (you know who you are), buy beer.

See you all there late Friday
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Our local Tesco's doing tents and sleeping bags and other stuff like air matresses for not many £££s... - like under a tenner for a tent and so on.

Don't know if you'd considered a trip to your local Tesco or not... Don't take a BX though. Too many trolly trolls about... :lol:
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Barnsley BXer
1K Away

Post by Barnsley BXer »

Good luck with your labours
1990 GTI 4x4
1992 TZD
Dear Drooper............................
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I have a choice of tents, option one is the one i bought new when I was around 18 and havent used since I was 22ish! so yes it been stored a while and maye have a few horrors! :? option 2 is borrow the newly aquired and unused one bought for my niece (whos 4), its pink and has a big picture of barbie on the side :shock: I wil fit in it if I start a intence Yoga course between now and Friday.

I think I will sleep in the car.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

tim leech wrote:I have a choice of tents, the one i bought new and havent used since I was 22ish!

I don`t think it`ll be much good after 30 years of storage Tim :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Cheeky Bas****! :shock: I will have you know I look good for my age, It cost me alot of money but it was all worth it in the end, just dont ask me to smile and blink at the same time as the staples maye give way!
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

tim leech wrote: I think I will sleep in the car.
Now this is where the much maligned BX Estate comes into it's own \:D/
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'99 Xantia 1.9TD Break (almost there)
'63 Renault Caravelle
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

My old tents out of hibernation, a role of tape and some new unbunt tentpegs will see it fit for the weekend.! Just hope it doesnt rain!