Questionaire about BXs in uk

Anything about BXs
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Kitch wrote: Oh shes already 5 months into the process of converting it to a T16 engined BX with 4wd and Activa SSCAR suspension.

Likes to get her hands dirty, y'know?
I'll sue her! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've patented that idea!! and I'm working on it.....

Darja, we dont have a chat room on here, most of us seem to use MSN messenger for "live" talk, usually at silly O'clock in the morning I find....

Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

MSN messenger?? My god, you're litke frenchs guys :lol: :lol: they're using this bill gates sh*t too :twisted:

we have chat on our club and that's great for people (like me) who like offtopics :lol:
Do you have admin-programmer?

P.S. why are you quizing me with some non-realistic (for normal people) joke? :lol: :lol: I don't like this kind of fun, because is not well-thoughtout :?
And no one answer on my questions :lol:
For some people is VW God. They just don't know, that exists bigger and angry God....
Passion, beauté et amour, ça c'est la Citroen
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Bill Gates is a nerd, so I like him, oh, and he's a REALLY RICH nerd, so I like him even more!! :lol: :lol: I'm a money whore!! :wink:

Dont take anything personally on here Darja, most of us that frequent the site everyday have little or no life and just take the pi$$. All in a light hearted way, we just need to get out more...

Now, back on topic... Have you got a MySpace account? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

docchevron1472 wrote:Bill Gates is a nerd, so I like him, oh, and he's a REALLY RICH nerd, so I like him even more!! :lol: :lol: I'm a money whore!! :wink:

Dont take anything personally on here Darja, most of us that frequent the site everyday have little or no life and just take the pi$$. All in a light hearted way, we just need to get out more...

Now, back on topic... Have you got a MySpace account? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Chris G
Jop, money...
I am on our club everyday, I'm like BX-dope :lol:

But this conversation.. I take it serious, and I'm sorry, in strange language is VERY hard to discern between irony and serious thing. I don't know the little singularities and some phrases.. that's realy hard :-)
and I don;t know, if someone is just making fun from me or what :-D Aaand I am little bit egocentric in this case :lol: That's the "tax" for being in men's world :lol:

I don't have MySpace account, whatever it is, I don't like it :lol:

Do you have ICQ, or Skype or IRC?
For some people is VW God. They just don't know, that exists bigger and angry God....
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

Darja wrote:MSN messenger?? My god, you're litke frenchs guys :lol: :lol: they're using this bill gates sh*t too :twisted:
It is soooooo nice to see someone else making this kind of comment. I'm quite pleased to be able to say that I don't use any micro$oft products that I can avoid. Every aspect of cxclub.co.uk is GNU/Linux based. Lovely.
this might be a signature
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

I have SKYPE mostly for talking to my family, with webcam too, my brother lives in New Zealand so its good to see him and the children, I dont have a particular beef with microsoft, my pet hate is intrusive annoying software like yahoo, its so busy trying to do things I dont like, insists that I am an american and ties up my machine doing things I dont want to do. for some reason its set itself as homepage on one of my machines and is harder to get rid of than herpes :evil: worst thing since AOL IMHO
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

What does "Jop" mean? Is it like yep?
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
tom
Citroen Sorceror
My Cars: 2003- Passe-Partout 1.9 TGD estate
2005 Grolliffe Tizzydee turbo estate and sundry other BXs and Grace, a CX TRD.
2008 to 2023 - all sorts of stuff, some interesting
2024. TxD 1.9D estate. 'Wheelybin'

Post by tom »

Please explain a bit more about the ECU Darja. I don't recognise the MS ECU, but we might know it by another name. I will help you if I can.
Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

Kitch wrote:What does "Jop" mean? Is it like yep?
Jop (but czech version)
Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

tom wrote:Please explain a bit more about the ECU Darja. I don't recognise the MS ECU, but we might know it by another name. I will help you if I can.
What you want to know?
http://www.extraefi.co.uk/
Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

DavidRutherford wrote: It is soooooo nice to see someone else making this kind of comment. I'm quite pleased to be able to say that I don't use any micro$oft products that I can avoid. Every aspect of cxclub.co.uk is GNU/Linux based. Lovely.
and this is the problem, do you mean it seriously, or just you're just kidding me? :lol: :lol: :lol:
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

In this case, I'm serious. I absolutely hate Micro$oft. Their products are awful, and their business methods are nothing short of criminal.
this might be a signature
Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

DavidRutherford wrote:In this case, I'm serious. I absolutely hate Micro$oft. Their products are awful, and their business methods are nothing short of criminal.
BXclub.cz runs on linux server... gentoo :wink:
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

I use Apple Macs and have never considered anything else. These days there's very little reason not to switch... especially as Macs now run Intel chips and there's a piece of software called Bootcamp that means you can run Windows on a Mac. If you must! :lol:
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
assembled
Confirmed BX'er
My Cars: 1991 Citroen BX TZD Turbo
1989 Citroen BX GTi 4x4

Re:

Post by assembled »

Darja wrote:that's my job.. the digi clima and the clock are from XM too.
But I choose bad black collor, co the panel of digi glima is other :?

XM
cables to clima from XM

than instalation

that was funny :lol:

putting airbox back (with servos)

my legs and original panel from XM

modifying old panel

[/img]Image

afer first layer of collor

And I am going to kill everyone who will copy me and my digi clima :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi,
this is an old topic, but maybe anyone has a copy of these photos? I am really interested in this mod and have spent some time searching but could not find anything useful.

You can see a glimpse of the panel here:

Thanks in advance!
1992 TZD Turbo berline, aircon, ABS
1991 TZD Turbo berline
1989 GTi 4x4 berline, ABS