Octopussy Pipe

Anything about BXs
kiwi
Over 2k

Octopussy Pipe

Post by kiwi »

I got myself two litres of LHM life blood for my BX couried from my local garage (2 hours drive :lol: )

Whilst I was arranging deliver I casually asked about that pipe and how much a replacemnet would be. Ouch they qouted $250 plus 12.5%GST :shock:

Thats one hundred quid for a bunch of rubber pipe :? How much are those things in the UK these days?
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Around £30 inc. VAT for the main octopus. I know this for a fact because I bought one the other day from Europarts.
Wonder how much it would cost to send to NZ? Just thinking it might actually be cheaper to do it that way?
Vauxhall apologist.
kiwi
Over 2k

Post by kiwi »

That was exactly what I was thinking.

Europarts? Is that the same one that Phil Spencer runs down in Tavistock, Devon? If it is I know Phil from way back.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

It`s a national concern, sort of smilar to GSF (sorry Jon!). Anyhow if neccessary you can have my octopus if you like for what it cost plus postage I think I have the receipt for it somewhere and it`s still in a sealed bag).
I`ll try and weigh it if you like to get an idea of postage costs, pm me if you like.
Vauxhall apologist.
kiwi
Over 2k

Post by kiwi »

Will keep that in mind 8) Guess that using the name Europarts is not a unique name much like using Kiwi in a name :lol: