The Saga of Magoo and the wayward apprentice.

Anything about BXs
Charlotte
BXpert

The Saga of Magoo and the wayward apprentice.

Post by Charlotte »

It's a sad day for Charlotte.

After a conspiracy to withhold the information from me, and lay the blame at my beautiful car (!), I discovered a giant smashed-in hole in Magoo's tailgate - someone had kicked his back doors in!

I became suspicious after crusty mechanic, Richard, started moaning about my car's "lousy" handbrake, completely out of the blue. How dare he insult Magoo's handbrake.

He drove Magoo out, and I saw a gaping hole. I chased my car and demanded answers, on pain of evisceration!

When questioned, Richard tried to say "The handbrake must have failed and the car must have rolled into the bench". I knew this to be lies! Magoo looked sad and threw Richard a brooding, accusing glance; I knew there had been foul play.

Soon Aaron arrived, and asked to speak with me in the office. He confessed everything, including the conspiracy to repair it without me knowing (Fools! I would always have detected a change!) and blame it on my car, which my have lead to him being banned from sleeping indoors with all the other cars, and also I would have had to pay for the repair! Aaron had caused the wound, and had not been able to sleep with the cold hand of guilt weighing heavily upon his breast. I forgave him, which was the noble thing to do.

He has agreed to buy a new tailgate for Magoo, but we only have estate ones in stock - does anyone have a tailgate I may procure? Rouge Furio with the little kick up bit matt black would be awesome, but not essential - after all, I'm not paying! I'm going to make them take my rear windscreen and all trim off and put it on the new one. :twisted:

In other news, I finish my BTEC in four days, and have been accepted onto an Illustration BA at UCA Maidstone. We're having a show and everything, if anyone wants to see my scribbles, which are based on a King Crimson song. The car design students are always hilarious, one last year thought giant orange, spherical wheels would be a great idea. Yeah.
Bride of Stinkwheel
http://weaselsemark.carbonmade.com

Citroen BX St Tropez
Still not over H592 AGW "Hugo" TZD Turbo
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

King Crimson mentioned in a post on BX Chat!!! 8) It's good to have artists within the club. Though it's already a bastion of pish beers artists! :D
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
Terry
BXpert

Post by Terry »

Charlotte, you a radio ham?
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

Different one Terry! We like this Charlotte.
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

Yes, this Charlotte knows her stuff...

(For some explanation, see this thread http://www.bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8351. Basically there was someone caller Charlotte001 (BXrunner) who kept asking daft questions, seemingly to waste people' time).
Charlotte
BXpert

Post by Charlotte »

My Citroeny Gods, how dare this neanderthal steal my name!

I am not THAT Charlotte, I am a real Charlotte, in a real Citroen garage, which you are all very welcome to visit. I'm so glad I didn't get banned by mistake...

Apologies for the rambling post but I have missed the board so much - college work has near destroyed me! I will have to finally arrange a BX jamboree at Medway Citroen. It would be hella fun!

And it seems Medway Citroen are having a run of bad luck... last night the cam belt snapped on the faithful XM that brought Remy and me together :-(

And I'm rambling again, I must stop this. I'll go and hug my car :D
Bride of Stinkwheel
http://weaselsemark.carbonmade.com

Citroen BX St Tropez
Still not over H592 AGW "Hugo" TZD Turbo
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Charlotte wrote: I am a real Charlotte,
so was the other one, a REAL NUTTER anyway!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...