Eurocitro 2006

Here members post meetings, events, meet ups and the like
mnde
Meteor Man
My Cars: 2007 Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6 16V VTX
1982 Citroen GSA Spécial Estate - gone to a new home
1991 Citroen BX16 TGS Meteor - still out there somewhere!

Post by mnde »

Change of plan, we thought we were booked on the ferry, something's happened and we're not.... Pompey to Caen is too expensive and we can't even get recliners... so the plan is to do good old Dover-Calais and stop off somewhere like Rouen overnight... over double the mileage though... :?

Oscar, have you still got those tickets and what ferry are they for - is it for two people or two cars?

Mark.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

And im outta here!

All packed, and car brimmed with 'bio diesel', see you in couple of weeks!
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

I depart in a few hours too :) car packed, wellies and oilskins, france prepare for the deluge :) see you all in a couple of weeks, hopefully with pictures, incidentally the weather has cooled down to the point where the BX would have been comfortable enough :evil:
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

I have arrived in Rotterdam without any probs what so ever. The car has behaved amazingly all the way here (on biodiesel as well), no traffic what so ever in the UK or Europe (got to dover 4 HOURS early because of a lack of traffic so went and visited a friend in Rochester).

So far the BX spotting tallies upto to a total of just two, both in france, and i havent got a clue what either was (other than bloody quick).

Oily, it's only 10 quid to change the car :D