CCC@Stratford upon Avon

Here members post meetings, events, meet ups and the like
Baldbazza
BXpert

Post by Baldbazza »

Well, for those who can make it, I can't match Dean's pork pies, but I will be bringing a few bottles of one of Hampshire's finest beers. ~ale~

Hopefully meet up with some of you on Sunday. :D
1985 BX 19 GT
2007 Alfa Romeo GT
ianselva
Confirmed BX'er

Post by ianselva »

Well I'm just back from Stratford and I hope there's more there tomorrow than there was today - not more than half a dozen stalls and about 20 cars of all tytpes - I think only 1 BX.

Ian
BX owner since 1986
Baldbazza
BXpert

Post by Baldbazza »

Is that any different to normal though? I thought most things generally happened on Sunday.
1985 BX 19 GT
2007 Alfa Romeo GT
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Ian, was the only BX there a red one? I ask because I think Vanny was going for the whole shebang.
Vauxhall apologist.
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

Vanny phoned me last evening, he is there today (saturday) I am going to have a look at the autojumble tomorrow.
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Baldbazza wrote: I thought most things generally happened on Sunday.
They do, that's why I'm going tomorrow, see you there. :D I'll be in the Silver 60 quid estate, I've got your C pillar plastic thingy's on board already.
Baldbazza
BXpert

Post by Baldbazza »

ken newbold wrote:I've got your C pillar plastic thingy's on board already.
Good man! I'll have a few bottles of Ringwood Fortyniner on board which will need to be cleared out so that I can fit in some spares. You might be able to help me out... ~ale~
1985 BX 19 GT
2007 Alfa Romeo GT
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

We've got three BX's coming.

Dad's GT, the 16v (looking very tired and dirty :( ) and.....THE estate! The most legendary BX ever will be making an appearance in its battle dress 8)
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
OwenS
BXpert

Post by OwenS »

I'll be there in the TGE, just got in from cleaning it up.....just hoping it doesn't rain overnight!!!!
2007 Sportka
Baldbazza
BXpert

Post by Baldbazza »

OwenS wrote:I'll be there in the TGE, just got in from cleaning it up.....just hoping it doesn't rain overnight!!!!
In a way I hope it does - mine'll be cleaner :oops:
1985 BX 19 GT
2007 Alfa Romeo GT
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

I will be there in the hooligan, whats the drill? do I drive around the car park? looking for BXs?
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft
Baldbazza
BXpert

Post by Baldbazza »

The previous times I've been, everyone parks together, apart from non-Citroens who are, well, apart. Probably won't be a massive rally so won't be too difficult to spot the odd BX.

I'll be in the light blue Mk 1 GT, Kitch in his red BX 16v and Amazon Activa (as far as I know) in the silver estate. Sorry, THE silver estate. Although, considering the combined age of these cars is 54 years, there might be a certain amount of finger crossing involved...

I've done a small info sheet which I'll stick in the window, and I've added my mobile number to that. So, if you can't find anyone, give me a call.
1985 BX 19 GT
2007 Alfa Romeo GT
Captain Slow
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Captain Slow »

Baldbazza wrote:The previous times I've been, everyone parks together, apart from non-Citroens who are, well, apart. Probably won't be a massive rally so won't be too difficult to spot the odd BX.

I'll be in the light blue Mk 1 GT, Kitch in his red BX 16v and Amazon Activa (as far as I know) in the silver estate. Sorry, THE silver estate. Although, considering the combined age of these cars is 54 years, there might be a certain amount of finger crossing involved...

I've done a small info sheet which I'll stick in the window, and I've added my mobile number to that. So, if you can't find anyone, give me a call.
Yes, I will be there. See you at 8.30... :(
Citroen C4 VTS
Citroen BX Estate 19RD
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

Amazon Activa wrote:
Baldbazza wrote:The previous times I've been, everyone parks together, apart from non-Citroens who are, well, apart. Probably won't be a massive rally so won't be too difficult to spot the odd BX.

Yes, I will be there. See you at 8.30... :(
You're late :evil:
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Looks like I'm the first back then, in my boring 19d :lol:

Checked my photos :? think I'll wait n see what others have got.

Nice to meet everyone today and good to see so many BX's turned out, think for once we may have out numbered the DS's and CX's :D