Just in case you missed it

Here members post meetings, events, meet ups and the like
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Just in case you missed it

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Here's the long-awaited promotional material for the BXagon Challenge. Please take time to have a read. Not very detailed but you get the idea!

Use it to generate interest and donations PLEASE.

Phil

http://www.bxclub.co.uk/downloads/promopack1.pdf
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

SPONSORSHIP... The BXagon will stand or fall on whether we can get people to commit to donating to the event. Each team will be seeking pledges from anyone they can corner to help them acheive their target of £300 raised in order to qualify. Putting aside the stipulation that a pledge is only sound when it's paid so only 50% of the pledges are counted towards this entry criteria, there are many members out there who will not be entering... so... (you can see where this is going :D )...

Would members who want to help out but are unable to commit to the full monty, please contact me, with your adddress and I will send you some sponsorship sheets (each one has fifteen places to fill).

Based upon the AVERAGE mileage achieved per team as verified at the end of the Event - it could be 2,200 miles or so, who knows (but any way no more than 2,600) ask people for as much as they can afford - even if it's 0.5p per mile.

Such a pledge will earn the charity £11 plus 28% via the GiftAid scheme equals £14. If a dozen or so members can do that, filling up a sheet or two each that'll make a HUGE difference and will bring us closer to our target of £10,000.

SO PLEASE, ask me for some sheets for yourself, family, friends etc. I will include full instructions on what to do, how to manage it and where the donations go to in the end... Also there will be an information sheet describing what the BXagon is...

We need your support.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Rather than post sheets to anyone I will e-mail a file to print out. There are instructions for how to number the sheets. Please e-mail me if you want me to send the file to you.

Also included will be an information sheet and map of the route which should answer all the questions a potential sponsor may ask.