Citromobile

A place for us to show off our cars in all their glory. Please keep picture sizes to about 800x600 pixels.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Citromobile

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Some shots I got a link to from the 2009 Citromobile...

And who ever said the Bx wasn't beautiful?:

Now I would LOVE one of these again :(

And - I've just realised why the French moved over when I was driving along in my blue bus last year!

All images
© Martijn van Well 2009
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
maxgreenwood
BXpert

Post by maxgreenwood »

that first bx in blue is a lovely colour, something about the bumpers, looking good. I'd have that one.

I really like the straight no frills shape of the mk1 BX but sometimes i think the mk1 indicators can make it look a bit too Lego.

I like that Red one on the trailer too - a 19TZS? love those wheel trims - same on my TZD, but on the no frills, no spoiler hatchback. Something about the spoiler on hatchback TZDs / GTis i think disrupts the lines of the original BX design. There you go, i've said it, i know many will disagree but we all have differently twisted minds.

Nice pics
'92 16TXS (m), Dark metallic green, 74k
'90 16TZS (m), White, 86k
'89 19TRS auto, Olympic Blue, 133k
'88 Saab 900 8v Turbo (auto) 107k Red with Tan leather, lovely drive and well maintained.
'07 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2 CRDi 85k (m). Practical family wagon
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

OOOff What beauties! I had a good long chat with Jon Self who went in his GS, that lovely Red 16TRS in that picture has been completely rebuilt and is like new he said, that would be my ideal Mk1 (if it was an auto) as oddly enough Im not fan of hearing aid beige or the GT dials, talking of GT Jon saw a lovely example and got chatting to the owner at the show with a 1.9TD engine and autobox from a Xantia fitted into his after the original engine expired.

It seems theres alot of BXs starting to get classic statuts on the continent, especially Mk1s 8)

The red TZ hatch on the trailer must beone of the last of its kind, where they dropped the 3/4 window for the last few months of production, something I didnt know until last week (thanks Jayboy).
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
Timo1990-NL
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Timo1990-NL »

Yes, it was very nice there! 8)

Image Image
(Click on the picture for a larger photo!)

The green FB-FB-93 BX is mine. :)

More photo's, a lot of BX's: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11318207@N ... 657431376/