So now I have twins!
The Valver is in pretty good shape. I drove it home from Basel roughly 100 kilometers and didn't notice anything significant. It has 250'000 km on the clock but seems to be well maintained. I saw the receits from 2008-2010 and the seller has spent 2500 Swiss francs in this time alone. He sold it to me for 1350 CHF which is a good price imo. Included were another 4 alloys, and a spare front and rear bumper in dark blue. No MOT though, and I think I'm not registering it until summer, when I have the time to investigate everything properly. The paintwork on the bumpers is scratched and the drivers seat has some slight damage on the side. Other then that, it seems to be allright. Everything works. Oh and the spoiler was painted black by the owner, he found it to look better... He also put his signature on it. Ah and it has some special exhaust. Not sure if I like that but the noise is okay and it's like new. It has electrical everything but no air con and was last serviced at the end of November!
What has to be done:
- Rear arm bearings
- Speedo needle is vibrating (not sure if this is possible to fix)
- A bulb on the dash is dark
- Leak somewhere at the front, seems to be a rubber return pipe coming from the main accumulator or something like that. Will investigate
- Probably needs new break pads
- Not sure how much rust it has. Seemed good just by looking under it, but I need to take a proper look. Door hinges and front wings look okay though.