BX14RE For sale - asap! £800 o.n.o

BX Tech talk
Vince/Three

BX14RE For sale - asap! £800 o.n.o

Post by Vince/Three »

I have a 1989 ("H") BX14RE for sale, which I recently had the timing belt changed on. (Mileage and date sticker on the air cleaner to prove it.) My wife and I are having to change our plans and lifestyle a bit, as I retire in 5 years, so I'm going to need something bigger than the BX to make a move (possibly to Scotland.) I need to sell quickly, because I have another vehicle sort of lined up (not a Citroen). Also, my wife's car (which will also have to go) is in garage getting MOT repairs (also going for £ 800 o.n.o), which is a Suzuki Wagon R+. The BX is pretty much in PERFECT condition, with only two small stone chips, on an otherwise perfect body. Suspension works great. This is non-PAS model, but has the front electric windows. Interior is also great. Has only done 43335 miles at the moment. Everything works! Has stereo radio cd player (with MP3 facitlity.) Has the sweetest gears I've ever had in anything. This little RED is a real treasure. Motd till 5th February 2010, and Taxed till end of July 2009. Because of time constraints you can call me on 0772 006 2211, Or 01257 464347. Pictures (of either) available on request :o