new pipe fitted now what?

BX Tech talk
johnbird
BXpert

new pipe fitted now what?

Post by johnbird »

i received the rubber grommets through the post today so once home from work i set to to replace my broken pipe from the pump.two hours of my life in the rain and dark with a lead light ill never see again later and its on no longer leaking and the top piping all insitu. bit of a pig of a job all round,nothing seemed to want to line up from start to finish on the pipe but all the clips are back in place and the belt is taught.no hissing at all from the pipework.car went instantly up-much quicker than before.i have topped up the lhm fluid.ran it round the block and checked for leaks again,still none.put it on the top suspension setting back to lowest and back to ride height and no leaks or drips underneath.feeling reasonably pleased with the world now although an hour or two ago i could happily have shot the spiteful thing.
what do i do now please? do i need to bleed it or carry out any particular procedure or just drive it? thanks for reading,john.
audi a8 quattro
saab9-5 aero
saab99 turbo
smart roadster
citroen bx tzd
kiwi
Over 2k

Post by kiwi »

Job done yes its as easy as that.
johnbird
BXpert

Post by johnbird »

thats excellent thanks, i dont have much skin left on the backs of my fingers to do anymore anyway...............
audi a8 quattro
saab9-5 aero
saab99 turbo
smart roadster
citroen bx tzd