oil dip stick

BX Tech talk
cacaolat
BXpert

oil dip stick

Post by cacaolat »

I am looking for a new oil dip stick for my 1.6 petrol. There is an expensive new one at ebay. Does anyone know a better source.
The one on ebay is supposed to fit Xsara Picasso's and Berlingo's as well, are they really the same ?
former BX 16 TGS Meteor Auto owner. No space or time to do own repairs. My BX is now owned by another member of this forum.
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

I bought a new one from GSF a couple of years ago for £4.00 +VAT . Was a lot better than ebay prices at the time.
1991 BX19GTi Auto
cacaolat
BXpert

Post by cacaolat »

Hi Way2go
I have had this recommendation in the past and have placed an order with GSF, but then it has been cancelled as they where out of stock.
former BX 16 TGS Meteor Auto owner. No space or time to do own repairs. My BX is now owned by another member of this forum.
cacaolat
BXpert

Post by cacaolat »

Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

cacaolat wrote:Hi Way2go
I have had this recommendation in the past and have placed an order with GSF, but then it has been cancelled as they where out of stock.
GSF seem to be getting ever more unreliable on things they once stocked & I see their price for spheres has now risen significantly. :(
1991 BX19GTi Auto