Radiator hose BX 19GTI (K reg)

BX Tech talk
JohnHA
Confirmed BX'er

Radiator hose BX 19GTI (K reg)

Post by JohnHA »

I think i need a new Radiator Hose, Citroen part no., 9S 634 779. A long one from the bottom of the Radiator left, to the top right and with a little right angle turn each end.

Main Dealer says "no longer avaiable"

Can anyone help please ? :?

John HA
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Any local proper auto factors who could make one up? Time was they used to stock lengths of pipe and you could get them to knock one up. Failing that have you tried GSF or Euro Parts?
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

GSF dont list one and Eurocarparts dont have one in stock
jeremy
Over 2k

Post by jeremy »

Quinton Hazell used to do some BX hoses - and your friendly local spares shop or a factor may be able to get one.

http://www2.qha.com/catalogues.asp
Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Post by Jaba »

According to my parts list the 8v GTi radiator return hose for 1990/1 models is 95 103 059. This will probably fit and work for you.Try another dealer.
Some are better than others at finding parts.
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

jeremy wrote:Quinton Hazell used to do some BX hoses - and your friendly local spares shop or a factor may be able to get one.

http://www2.qha.com/catalogues.asp
I bought the hose according to the QH book for the one in question for the GTi and it was wrong. The top hose is listed correctly though. Just a warning incase your supplier isnt keen on returning items.
Over and out from me