Chance of a Peugeot 405 Mi16 16v Engine

BX Tech talk
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

cavmad wrote:.....David, I agree with what you said mate but (in my humble opinion) we don't really need moderation on this forum, least very little as we all seem to have a laugh and get on 99.9% of the time.
I've actually stopped using on e of (admittedly quite obscure) Vauxhall forum because some odious little t*rd grovelled and snivelled his way into being a mod and now is a right royal pain in the 4rse, as others realised he would be.
Just like the T-Rex mate...... big, little podgy useless arms and soon to be extinct............fussy ba$tards tho.... :roll:
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

eh....me non comprende.....
1990 BX TGD White
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Mmmm :shock:
They think it's all over, it is now!
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

It means that as I guessed, Charlotte001 has re-registered as BXrunner, and continued to post ridiculous questions, continued to ignore answers and advice, continued to start some very pointless threads, and replied to herself.

As given away by her fixed IP address of 82.31.190.182, which is owned by cpc2-norw6-0-0-cust693.pete.cable.ntl.com

A cable internet customer of NTL, based in naaaaarwich.
this might be a signature
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

It's possible this is the cider talking but... um... I still haven't understood the first post in this thread.

I understood the rest though :twisted:
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Well theres a surprise!
So, I was right aswell!!
YAY!

Owned big time!
Wow, Charlotte must be the first ever person to be banned??

Like forever?!

Alas I hope he/she/it read my post before trashing a autobox for no reason at all, assuming he/she/it actually knows how to open a bonnet!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

oh...bit fuckin odd....................fuck 'em :P
1990 BX TGD White
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

stuart_hedges wrote:It's possible this is the cider talking but... um... I still haven't understood the first post in this thread.
Nope, it's not the cider!
The first post read thus:
bollocks bollocks bollocks bollocks bollocks ad naueseam.

All about getting a Mi16 (a D6C to the more learned, or a BX 16valve engine if you will) and stuffing it in this infamous "Lumpy" car, which must be the worst BX on earth EVA, but it's ok cos it came with a manual box, even though he/she/it wanted to fit it to an autobox despite the fact that cost stupid money to do, and I think I'm probably the only one stupid enough to spend that kinda money to do it, and then wreck what is clearly already a wank car.

That clear things up Stu??

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

docchevron1472 wrote:
stuart_hedges wrote:It's possible this is the cider talking but... um... I still haven't understood the first post in this thread.

All about getting a Mi16 (a D6C to the more learned, or a BX 16valve engine if you will) and stuffing it in this infamous "Lumpy" car, which must be the worst BX on earth EVA, but it's ok cos it came with a manual box, even though he/she/it wanted to fit it to an autobox despite the fact that cost stupid money to do, and I think I'm probably the only one stupid enough to spend that kinda money to do it, and then wreck what is clearly already a wank car.

As we all know, the mi16 can be a fickle beast.............even in BX form. Once a decent honest motah, soon a naturists paradise.... :?
1990 BX TGD White
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

I'm feeling quite naive as I didn't see the connection until it was pointed out :?
Maybe I'm just slow...
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

docchevron1472 wrote:

Yeah, that's about what I thought :lol: I just couldn't quite believe what I was seeing!
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

jonkw wrote:My "LOLage" for the night is now complete lol: , and I have now recovered from fitting Ed's alternator in the rain this afternoon. I'm going to have a word with that Citroen bloke about locating the alternator there on the TD models I can tell you. Ed did want me to convert his car to a 16v auto with 40 ft aerial and triple electrode plugs, but unfortunately I only had time to do the alternator job this afternoon. :-(

:roll:
Ed expects too much, maybe a 20ft arial, but 40ft.... I duno :roll: :lol: :lol:

I feel rather sorry for you Jon, I was getting depressed doing the valver under cover, it must have been beyond shite to do a alternator in the rain.
Nice to see ya again though!
Even if it wasn't the most convenial weather...

This has been the best thread on here in ages!
Fantastic stuff!