1992 BX 16TXS

Advertise your car for sale here. No parts or eBay spots in here please.
oldcorn
My Cars: BX 16TXS

1992 BX 16TXS

Post by oldcorn » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:12 pm

Looking to sell my 1992 BX TXS. Mileage 88k with some service history. Bought as a light project but have found it requires work to it that I cannot do and garage quotes are too expensive.Work reqd. N/S driveshaft gaiter/boot needs replacing. O/S rear suspension unit drips LHM fluid mostly when on full height. 1 inch long hole in box chassis requires a patch welded. Timing belt recorded as changed at 37k , although it looks ok I have no proof that is has been replaced since. Boot cargo cover/parcel shelf is missing as is the vehicle jack. Paint on roof and bonnet faded . Tidy car that seems to drive ok , brakes work suspension works at all heights. All electrics work , Lights , Windows and even the sunroof . I put a couple of new tyres on the front the rears might be ok but are not the same tread pattern . If anyone is able to do the work themselves then they will have a great little BX when it is all done. I will try to upload some photos . I live in Falmouth Cornwall .Forgot to add the car is a BX TXS manual drive 1.6 petrol engine. Price £400
Attachments
IMGP9276.JPG
IMGP9306.JPG
IMGP9280.JPG
IMGP9273.JPG
IMGP9275.JPG
IMGP9274.JPG
IMGP9291.JPG