Rendezvous

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Rendezvous

Post by Ian_Fearn »

Just seen a silver BX 14TE rendezvous on the A50 close to the M1 in the Derby area.

I was with a work colleague on the way back from a course who was slightly alarmed at my behaviour having seen another BX!!!
Over and out from me
M

Re: Rendezvous

Post by M »

Ian_Fearn wrote:I was with a work colleague on the way back from a course who was slightly alarmed at my behaviour having seen another BX!!!
Rubber wallpaper and funny backwards jacket on its way Ian.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

wow you CAN prescribe anything marty!
M

Post by M »

Vanny wrote:wow you CAN prescribe anything marty!
Not quite - its actually limited to enemas, supposeteries, simple analgesia and some surgical appliances and contraceptives (hence having nearly 2000 flavoured condoms stolen once from the car). But I have a supply of rubber wallpaper on hand!.

ITS an interesting but pointless fact (which should really go into the Pond) that the plastic poppy bubble wrap we take for granted in every day life was actually devised as a wallpaper in the 1960's - didnt take off as that, but made ICI wealthy as they held the patent for a long time!
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

why do you keep making things soo damn small marty? that last one was interesting but impossible to read if you have anysort of decent monitor! stop it, take me ages to copy and paste to notepad to find out what your talking about

but while we are on the subject, or not;
http://www.miniclip.com/bubblepop.htm
M

Post by M »

Vanny wrote:why do you keep making things soo damn small marty? that last one was interesting but impossible to read if you have anysort of
Ahh so you have trouble seeing words do you? Well there is a medical reason for that... got any hairs growing on the palms of your hands?