TOWBAR (For Hatckback) For Sale

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
RxBX
Over 2k

TOWBAR (For Hatckback) For Sale

Post by RxBX »

This one just bolts straight on to the car with out any drilling, aligning up problems as it uses existing pre-punched holes in the chassis. I'm not sure if its an original factory equipment but it has a 'Swanneck' Bulb Towing end which is detachable with two bolt fasteners if you want to remove it when not towing.
The Swanneck has a chrome finish. Tow bar does not have any electrics with it best to put a separate plate in discreet place under the rear bumper.
I only used it for towing a small trailer for garden rubbish etc, to the local tip in the day time.
I bought/choose this because of its nice clean discreet design rather than the big minging exterior flat bolted type using a universal tow ball affair.

Its off the car ready to bolt on to your car with out all the hassle of smashing your knuckles, breaking your back, going blue with the cold etc if you were having to remove one from a breakers yard, collection by you or your Courier Service only.

Please PM for any for info if required.

Thanks