1992 White TDG Diesel Estate For Sale

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
gordonphillips

1992 White TDG Diesel Estate For Sale

Post by gordonphillips »

Hi! I am new to the forum & am selling my BX which I have owned for 11 yrs. Previously had a 16RS which I had for about 7 yrs. That's me, I do my own maintenance (except cam belts) & also have a 2CV & a 1950 Triumph Renown so I enjoy my cars.

Am replacing the BX and although I would like to keep it I already have too many cars and not enough space! She has done 198K & is taxed & MOT'd till Nov. The cam was replaced 19K ago, 4 spheres 17K ago, front tyres, discs & pads 7K ago & glo-plugs 7K ago.

It's in the Friday ad for £300 with the tax in place but if I don't get any takers I understand a scrap man will take it away & give me £60! It could easily go on for another couple of years. I live in Crowborough East Sussex & if anyone is interested as a last resort before the scrap man please give me a call.

It may even go but I thought somone may be interested. The cylinder head has been replaced & she passed the MOT with no probs in Nov. Home No. 01892-******. Happy motoring!
Gordon
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

Gordon - I suggest you remove the phone no from the ad using the edit facility and ask anyone interested to use the personal messaging on this forum to contact you.

You can never be too careful nowadays...
Back on two wheels and pedal power for the moment.
citronut
Over 2k

Post by citronut »

hi Gordon
what part of east sussexs are you at, im st leonards on sea, and run my own car repair shop also have qiute a few dersh and BX bits

regards malcolm
curent ride
K reg BX 17TD TZD est
also own
K reg D special

no longer have
H reg CX saffari 2.5 TRI (now gone to Malaysia)
R reg xantia 1.9TD est (gone to meet its maker)
gordonphillips

Post by gordonphillips »

DLM wrote:Gordon - I suggest you remove the phone no from the ad using the edit facility and ask anyone interested to use the personal messaging on this forum to contact you.

You can never be too careful nowadays...
Thanks for your advice - I'm not particularly technical on PC but my phone No was listed in the Friday Ad and I have a couple of other sale avenuues "in the fire"
Best wishes
Gordon
Gordon
gordonphillips

Post by gordonphillips »

citronut wrote:hi Gordon
what part of east sussexs are you at, im st leonards on sea, and run my own car repair shop also have qiute a few dersh and BX bits

regards malcolm
Hi Malcolm

I'm in Crowborough - used to work in Hastings & Bexhill
Am off to a 2CV meeting in Henfield on Tuesday
Best wishes
Gordon
Gordon