Citroen DS parts required

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Endosapp

Citroen DS parts required

Post by Endosapp »

Apologies . I know this is th BX forum however I know that like me you may have more than one Citroen.
I require for a 1971 LHD D Super the following items. Handbrake cable. NS Front brake Caliper. Inner and Outer drive shaft gaiters. Bolts for drive shaft. Front seats and armrest (Brown Targa) and period radio. If you have any of these I would be very interested in buying them from you.
Many Thanks.
1971 D Super
1989 2CV6
1970 2CV4
Bijou
demag
BXpert

Post by demag »

Not a lot then :wink:

Good luck I love the DS
Dave.

2004 C5 Exclusive Estate 2.2hdi automatic.
1990 Bx TGS automatic.
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Whilst I am not the biggest fan of the CCC, perhaps an enquiry with Nigel Wild would herald some positive results?

His E-mail goes rather alot like this : d-info@citroencarclub.org.uk

Very helpful and amenable bloke, if, er, a little...different shall we say!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

At the recent CCC board meeting I attended he was very complementary and enthusiastic about the BX. In fact they all were, I think, as Doc has pointed out elsewhere, surprisingly appreciative of the model!
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
ren16tx
This weeks BX legend
This weeks BX legend

Post by ren16tx »

i spoke to Nigel at utrect the other weekend, he made a big point how popular the BX and Visa were becoming, and how enthusiastic their owners are!!(he also owns a bx!) there were some cracking BX's, many superb mk1's,to be seen, Citomobile,Utrect, Holland has to be a must for next year
DS parts, you could try Chris Burton (D specialst in hants) 07971 247011
chris
GSA X1,GSA estate, GSA PALLAS C-matic,Simca 1100,Renault 16TX auto, yellow Visa super E, wanted mk1 bx!