BX 1.7 TZD for sale

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

takehurst wrote:I think there's been a communication fault here as there may have been 2 for sale, but my sister definitely only bought 1, so I have no idea what happened to the other.
Oh well :roll: Never mind so long as James gets his !
From the newspaper ad. you have did it state the colour ? If so could please confirm if it did and if it was white or if your father can remember if there was a colour choice at the time?
So that my DVLA Vehicle search was not in vain and some where out there is lurking it's brother/sister stable mate on a 'N' reg. number plate :!:
Thanks
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

No EDIT button on this page :!:
takehurst wrote:My father has a BX 1.7 TZD for sale. It is white, registered in 1995, bought new by my sister who sold it to my father 8 years ago.
Sorry I asked:-
If your father can remember if there was a colour choice at the time?
That should have been Sister !
Thanks once again.
rhv100
Confirmed BX'er

Post by rhv100 »

There were 2 cars for sale at the time. We were chatting about this and
that ..as you do...for some time and it was afterwards that my son told me
he thought he had bought both. I dont know how this mix up occurred,but
I apologise for the confusion.

I must have had a Senior moment!!!

Richard
Tourist
BXpert

Post by Tourist »

I bought the car this afternoon after having a look around and taking it for a test drive - this must be the opposite to my TXD - it's fantastic, both inside and out.

There's lots of documentation including service history, and I even have the original newspaper ad for the car, although I haven't looked at this in great detail yet as I haven't really had chance.

It seems there's a story behind this BX, I'll post more info when I'm back home in a few days.

The sellers were wonderful, they even gave me a near-full tank of fuel with the car, despite the low price. Thank you!
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

RxBX wrote: If so, it could be one of these as it states 1769cc which is correct for a TZD oil burner.
Erm, how many petrol TZD's are there then?
Given that the D denoted diesel I'd say all TZD's are oil burners.
Also, TZD's came with 1905 N/A's aswell.
Tres Zenith was just the trim level.
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Tourist wrote:I bought the car this afternoon after having a look around and taking it for a test drive - this must be the opposite to my TXD - it's fantastic, both inside and out.

There's lots of documentation including service history, and I even have the original newspaper ad for the car, although I haven't looked at this in great detail yet as I haven't really had chance.

It seems there's a story behind this BX, I'll post more info when I'm back home in a few days.

The sellers were wonderful, they even gave me a near-full tank of fuel with the car, despite the low price. Thank you!
Congratulations \:D/
BX596
BXpert

Post by BX596 »

Well done mate ^^bx> I hope yours will be as good as mine has been 8)
demag
BXpert

Post by demag »

Well done Tourist!! :D

Let's hope this is "THE ONE" for you. :D
Dave.

2004 C5 Exclusive Estate 2.2hdi automatic.
1990 Bx TGS automatic.