Citroen DS20 for sale

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
ren16tx
This weeks BX legend
This weeks BX legend

Citroen DS20 for sale

Post by ren16tx »

thought id mention this!
i've decided im going to have to sell my 1972 DS20,I bought the DS to keep,but with my long term trip to vietnam looming,i need the money! and D's don't like standing around idle for several months either,
so, its a RHD, UK car, with long MOT/tax exempt, 5 speed manual,1985cc. Black/white roof, tan leather interior,towbar,
the D is sound in the right places,new roof rail/rear floor,it does want further work,but can be done as you go along, car is presentable,machanily she's seems ok,having done over 600 miles over last couple months, but she is loosing some oil,and burning it off,there's also a small hydralic leak on the steering rack boot,its just had a new accumilator,
Basicly,its a DS that you can jump in and use,in fact,im planning on taking her to France this weekend to the Traction rally! presentable to take to shows ect,but a car that will need further work as and when you want, im looking for around £3995, its not a 5 grand plus car!
PM me for further details, pic on p87 this months citroenian! car located in Hants,
chris
GSA X1,GSA estate, GSA PALLAS C-matic,Simca 1100,Renault 16TX auto, yellow Visa super E, wanted mk1 bx!
citronut
Over 2k

Post by citronut »

dont you go taking that vampire/car out before night fall Chris TEA HE

you didnt mention the red coach stripes

kind regards
malcolm
curent ride
K reg BX 17TD TZD est
also own
K reg D special

no longer have
H reg CX saffari 2.5 TRI (now gone to Malaysia)
R reg xantia 1.9TD est (gone to meet its maker)
ren16tx
This weeks BX legend
This weeks BX legend

Post by ren16tx »

this DS is certainly "man hungary"!!
Also selling my 1963 HILLMAN SUPER MINX if anyone knows someone who may be interested! Also a GSA PALLAS for restoration!
c
GSA X1,GSA estate, GSA PALLAS C-matic,Simca 1100,Renault 16TX auto, yellow Visa super E, wanted mk1 bx!
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

I would certainly have been tempted if this had come up 12-18 months ago, but sadly my financial circumstances are now different. Good luck with the sale.

I hadn't spotted the Simca 1100 in your list of cars before - a bit of a blast from the past, that one. I still retain an affection for these despite having been stranded in one on Shepherds Bush Green when the hydraulic clutch mechanism gave out. For anyone not familiar with these they're a bit like a BLMC 1100/1300 with a bit more product development. There can't be many of those left at all now, I'd imagine, even in France.
Back on two wheels and pedal power for the moment.