BX Torbo estate wanted in a dark coulor thanks

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Mike E (uk)
1K Away

Post by Mike E (uk) »

Yes, mine is currently somewhat pink.

At least in the rain today it looked red.

Mike
la BX 16 soupapes: sachez apprecier avec moderation.

It might be clever now, but it won't be in the morning!
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

MULLEY wrote:
Interesting, seeing as their are no electronics in a diesel n/a
i found a tuning chip for ealy citroen modles on ebay But it ony does na diesel engenes.
Maybe it was a Tuning Fork (spanner) :wink:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
Tourist
BXpert

Post by Tourist »

Grenman wrote:
Tourist wrote:I think by darker in a way he meant metallic. Red is the worst but white can look fine with a good clean and polish, mine is white and although I would rather have it in the brilliant silver moss that suits it SO WELL it still looks pretty good, you can also use t-cut, don't buy for the colour because there aren't enough around to do that.
Whats wrong with a red BX?

Andy
Nothing wrong with a red car they just fade a bit more, I think the GTI looks good in this colour :)
Mothman

Post by Mothman »

Tourist wrote:
Grenman wrote:
Tourist wrote:I think by darker in a way he meant metallic. Red is the worst but white can look fine with a good clean and polish, mine is white and although I would rather have it in the brilliant silver moss that suits it SO WELL it still looks pretty good, you can also use t-cut, don't buy for the colour because there aren't enough around to do that.
Whats wrong with a red BX?

Andy
Nothing wrong with a red car they just fade a bit more, I think the GTI looks good in this colour :)
Hi,

my red estate has never had a polish in the 3years ive had it and looks great, no fade at all. Dont wash it much either. Then, ive never been in for cleaning cars much, never makes em go any faster and certainly i havnt noticed much difference in PX or resale value, at least, not the cars ive personally sold. All the buyer was interested in was faults or mileage.

Andy