16v black bx gti for sale

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
trinity060

16v black bx gti for sale

Post by trinity060 »

its a black bx gti 16v facelifted model H reg and it is located in birminghamin .there is new spheres, discs, pads(uprated ones), and it has a mongoose full stainless exhaust and before it went off the road(4 years ago) it had the belt,pump and tensioner done the main problem now is that the ignition key is missing but we have a spare bx to take the locks etc from then again that one will more than likely be for sale 2..............so make sensible offers anyone out there
trinity060

Re: 16v black bx gti for sale

Post by trinity060 »

trinity060 wrote:its a black bx gti 16v facelifted model H reg and it is located in birminghamin .there is new spheres, discs, pads(uprated ones), and it has a mongoose full stainless exhaust and before it went off the road(4 years ago) it had the belt,pump and tensioner done the main problem now is that the ignition key is missing but we have a spare bx to take the locks etc from then again that one will more than likely be for sale 2..............so make sensible offers anyone out there
its my uncles by the way
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Piccies?
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
trinity060

Post by trinity060 »

il see what i can do i think hes out the country at the moment
Matt H
1K Away

Post by Matt H »

Just waiting on a few more details, but this one could be just what I've been looking for :)

Just out of interest, what's the other BX?
Tourist
BXpert

Post by Tourist »

Hey Matt I thought you had a valver, are you looking to replace it or will this car be for spares/parts?
Matt H
1K Away

Post by Matt H »

Yeah, I've got one... and it's fantastic!

Thing is I'm really looking to find a black Phase 2... I always was. So I'd probably end up selling my white Phase 1.

Depends what this one is like really.
Tourist
BXpert

Post by Tourist »

Good luck then, phase 2 looks better imo 8)
djoptix
BXpert

Post by djoptix »

If you buy it and for some crazy reason you end up putting a standard exhaust on, I'll make a bid on the Mongoose item.

Pictures too please!
Good heavens! My signature's been moderated...
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Re: 16v black bx gti for sale

Post by cavmad »

trinity060 wrote:its a black bx gti 16v facelifted model H reg and it is located in birminghamin .there is new spheres, discs, pads(uprated ones), and it has a mongoose full stainless exhaust and before it went off the road(4 years ago) it had the belt,pump and tensioner done the main problem now is that the ignition key is missing but we have a spare bx to take the locks etc from then again that one will more than likely be for sale 2..............so make sensible offers anyone out there

£50.
Vauxhall apologist.
trinity060

Post by trinity060 »

ha ha ha yo funny man, best break it if its like that then lol
Mike E (uk)
1K Away

Post by Mike E (uk) »

Rubbish,even with no MOT, BX16Vs fetch a couple of hundred as long as the motor runs OK.

Best get it an MOT or at least the failure report so you know if it is a breaker or a viable runner.

It is hard to sell a car with no MOT except for parts.

Mike
la BX 16 soupapes: sachez apprecier avec moderation.

It might be clever now, but it won't be in the morning!
trinity060

Post by trinity060 »

yea i know that. im still waiting for the owner to get back in the country to get the pics and more info anyway