BX TZD Turbo estate wanted.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

BX TZD Turbo estate wanted.

Post by Philip Chidlow »

I know, I know, I have been looking for God knows what; Synergies, XMs etc... to replace our Fiat. Not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just that we want a more economical replacement... (That'll teach me to lend the BX to my wife for a few days trip to Norfolk - she's rediscovered how much she likes driving a BX)...

Now, my requirements are quite specific, but I will pay top money for the right one.

It's got to be a well maintained, very good condition TZD Turbo ESTATE, of late 1990-1993/4 vintage. It needs to be at least as reliable as the 'outgoing' bus. Maybe this is too much to ask?

Colour? Well, I love them in metallic green, but would settle for black, silver, metallic grey, or possibly blue. White just maybe if the car was right (I prefer the hatch in the lighter colours) but not red...

So, if anyone has one they want to sell or knows of one, please contact me. Plans as they stand at the moment (but we all know how these can change) mean I'll be looking to change the Fiat sometime in the coming three months hopefully...
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Erm, haven't you already got a triton green TZD turbo estate?
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Actually, I do, but Phil, 'Kermit' is going to keep it after the BXagon.
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v