Sale of BX gti

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Malcolm

Sale of BX gti

Post by Malcolm »

I would like to thank Phillip Chidlow for helping me to save a BX from the scrappy Patrick Morrison, picked it up from Friston on Sunday and amazingly enough despite cylinder head and overheating problems got it back to Manchester faultless. ALL THE BEST Patrick.
I will still be driving my 2CV over here in OZ, which allways draws admiring comments even more so than when I drive my MGB which I also used regularly.

So best of luck to all you BX'ers and maybe I will join the clan if one comes on the market over here.

Malcolm :lol:
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

A pleasure. Let's hope Patrick gets it fixed up and keeps us up-to-date on progress here.
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
patrickm
Confirmed BX'er

bx

Post by patrickm »

hi,yes it drove fine,def not convinced its headgasket,done the various tests & its passed all of them,so far have found the fans are not working & poor circulation in the radiator,so fingers crossed!always like to make my own conclusions on a fault rather than take someones elses!but looking good so far! :D will keep you posted.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

That was faster than any other BX I've ever had. 8) :wink:
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v