BX 19TGD Estate Spares

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
BX4X4X2
Confirmed BX'er

BX 19TGD Estate Spares

Post by BX4X4X2 »

Hi, just in case anyones interested, we`ll most probably be scrapping our 19TGD hack at the end of the month. Starts and drives but has o/s driveshaft wobble, noisey hyd. pump, possible coolant loss and is generally scruffy. Interior is pale tweed and is fairy good.
If you need any bits let me know. (Hreg 117,000 miles and has had loads done to it)
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Shame.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
Kevin B
BXpert

Post by Kevin B »

/\ As the man says, its a shame to scrap it, as these problems are mechanical, and a relatively easy fix for a keen BX'er.

Far better to offer it on here as a complete car, someone might take the bait.

However if not, what is your location, as I could do with some BX estate specific window glass.

Thanks.
LiverMatt

Post by LiverMatt »

If it's not to be sold whole, I'd be rather interested in headrests & wheel trims, if the latter are the original!
Thanks. Matthew
BX4X4X2
Confirmed BX'er

Post by BX4X4X2 »

Hi, it does seem a shame to scrap the as we`ve none a good few years and have carried out loads of work on it (ft to rr pipes, rear arms, exhaust, octopus, main accum. return, etc, etc) but its pretty scruffy looking and is practically worthless. I only put it through an MOT a couple of months ago so we could use the tax up.

Seats are original tweed things, a couple of hubcaps are there but are scratched (TGD caps with valve covers missing) glass is all intact.

I still have to scrap the 4x4 estate so will have bits from that aswell.
http://bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11057
kevino

tail gate struts

Post by kevino »

Hi there,
I have a bx 1.9 estate and the tailgate struts are loosing their gas, have you still got the car and how much would it cost for you to send me a pair to the wirral.
cheers Kev