1991 BX TZD Turbo estate

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

BX Bandit wrote:I can't believe it's been on sale for 3 weeks already! Looks a very tidy car JD, lets hope ash2020 can give it a good home!
Here's hoping! I have delayed putting her on ebay as I think it's more likely to get a decent owner on here, but if it stays around much longer ebay it will be!

It's like Tim says though, most of us have more than enough tat...
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Re: hi jonathan

Post by jonathan_dyane »

c90cassette wrote:hi it looks really nice sorry you are selling and is a bargain!!!!!how is the xm going?bye rob
Sorry Rob; I missed you there the first time round!

XM is going really well so far, although seems to like the diesel rather more than the BX! Hope you're well!

Best,
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski
c90cassette
Confirmed BX'er

hi jonathan

Post by c90cassette »

hi jonathan thanks im ok sorry you selling bx,has it gone yet?are you still travelling up edge lane?well i mean sitting in trafic jams???hope you ok see you bye rob
hi i am rob in liverpool 1989 bx 17 dtr turbo
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Re: hi jonathan

Post by jonathan_dyane »

c90cassette wrote:hi jonathan thanks im ok sorry you selling bx,has it gone yet?are you still travelling up edge lane?well i mean sitting in trafic jams???hope you ok see you bye rob
There's a gentleman coming to see the BX at the weekend hopefully, so might be about to wave goodbye...

I'm not working in Rainhill any more so haven't been on Edge Lane so much, but I've been looking out for you on the bicycle when I have been! Look out for a green mark 1 XM!
doolieaj
Banned for being a fool.

Post by doolieaj »

hi
is the car still for sale? where are you in durham, im in darlington

thanks
c90cassette
Confirmed BX'er

hi jonathan

Post by c90cassette »

hi thanks im ok dont know if you sold bx yet?anyway wish you merry christmas and happy new year and take care driving on the ice!!!!se you bye rob
hi i am rob in liverpool 1989 bx 17 dtr turbo