Free BX CX GSA XM PARTS FREE CITROEN VISA TOO!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
BCXM
BXpert

Free BX CX GSA XM PARTS FREE CITROEN VISA TOO!

Post by BCXM »

Hello all

I have just returned from somewhere hot sandy and horrible with the army and need to clear away all my Cit parts. I run Volvos now in anycase and would like to donate all my remaining parts free of charge.

Off the top of my head items of note are various rear light lenses for all the above makes, hydraulic pumps including BX16v, FDV's, spheres, 19D cylinder head, switches BX gloveboxes, BX pedal box, TZ wheeltrims, front struts for XM/BX driveshafts for all the above, 2CV Steering tube, BX rear arm, lots of XM aircon parts, exhaust parts too many parts to mention.
Ideally the above would be of use to someone who regularly restores/repairs any/all of the above.
Also I have a Visa 11RE, 51,000 miles 1 family owned drove into my lock up stood ever since. Tried to move it does have seized rear brakes, turns over but does not fire but again did drive in there. Has some rust on the rear wheel arches some dents and scratches from storage, but would make a good project. Finished in red with rear spoiler. will need trailer/winch to remove.

My lock up is quite a way from my residence, it's located in Banstead Surrey, but i'm on leave for a couple of months so flexible up to a point.

I cant post stuff as it's more hassle than its worth i'm afraid just turn up and collect.

Hopefully of use to someone PM for a more comprehensive list but to be honest i've lost track of every single item.
1989 Volvo 740 GLE Estate
2003 Peugeot 307 Estate
BCXM
BXpert

Post by BCXM »

Parts and Visa now claimed thanks to all who replied
1989 Volvo 740 GLE Estate
2003 Peugeot 307 Estate
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

There is something of mine that you still have... :?

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad