Wanted: BX of any shape, size and age!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Indeed. I take it you couldn't find a Perkins TD engined car then? You appear to have been a bit quiet on the Maestro/Montego owners forum recently I notice. I'd logged on to browse through and you also appear to have moved.

I tried looking for a place called 'Banned' on a British road atlas but couldn't for the life of me find it.

Strange that, hey?
Vauxhall apologist.
Stu_CDX

Post by Stu_CDX »

cavmad wrote:Indeed. I take it you couldn't find a Perkins TD engined car then? You appear to have been a bit quiet on the Maestro/Montego owners forum recently I notice. I'd logged on to browse through and you also appear to have moved.

I tried looking for a place called 'Banned' on a British road atlas but couldn't for the life of me find it.

Strange that, hey?
I really don't think mudslinging cross forums is going to help... But banned from the road, I am not. I have moved indeed... Due to my house burning down in Halstead. Anything else you'd like me to explain for no apparant reason?
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Well...since you asked.... :lol:

I assume you have a valid licence now??
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Stu_CDX wrote:
cavmad wrote:Indeed. I take it you couldn't find a Perkins TD engined car then? You appear to have been a bit quiet on the Maestro/Montego owners forum recently I notice. I'd logged on to browse through and you also appear to have moved.

Strange that, hey?
I really don't think mudslinging cross forums is going to help... But banned from the road, I am not. I have moved indeed... Due to my house burning down in Halstead. Anything else you'd like me to explain for no apparant reason?
Hey while you're here you could always explain why you were banned and seem to have a dubious history on whatever forum you use. For 'no apparant reason' though of course. Because I'm sure no-one on here will mind if you rip them off, will they?

Oh, and whether you actually have car insurance these days, that might help as well.
Vauxhall apologist.
Stu_CDX

Post by Stu_CDX »

cavmad wrote:
Stu_CDX wrote:

Strange that, hey?
Hey while you're here you could always explain why you were banned and seem to have a dubious history on whatever forum you use. For 'no apparant reason' though of course. Because I'm sure no-one on here will mind if you rip them off, will they?

Oh, and whether you actually have car insurance these days, that might help as well.
Car insurance is indeed Valid, just got my first year NCB... :)

People on the MMOC have been refunded, however, I don't see me selling on here, therefore, there's no problem.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Stu_CDX wrote:
cavmad wrote:
Stu_CDX wrote:

People on the MMOC have been refunded, however, I don't see me selling on here, therefore, there's no problem.
Just know that if you do you'll be watched like a hawk. You don't have a very good track record on car based internet forums do you?
Vauxhall apologist.
Stu_CDX

Post by Stu_CDX »

cavmad wrote:
Stu_CDX wrote:
cavmad wrote:

Just know that if you do you'll be watched like a hawk. You don't have a very good track record on car based internet forums do you?
Think you'll find I had a completely perfect selling record on www.migweb.co.uk, MK3OC, MB OWNERS, Astra MK2, Skoda Owners and LADA club. :)
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Migweb? You kidding? You had a worse general reputation on there than probably anyone else who ever used the forum and that's saying something. Oh, and you appear to be gagged too?

I don't think your previous employment history does you many favours in the honesty stakes either does it?

I would honestly not mention this 'in public' but the users of this forum are a very good bunch of people. Your track record on car forums is quite frankly shocking and I won't stand back and watch you dumb this place down or try and do people over. It's not just your 'alleged' dodgy dealings, it's the kind of absolute shite you trot out which seems to cause trouble wherever you go.

To the users/mods of this forum apologies for that but all I can say is 'proceed with caution'. Trust me you'll need to.
Vauxhall apologist.
Stu_CDX

Post by Stu_CDX »

cavmad wrote:Migweb? You kidding? You had a worse general reputation on there than probably anyone else who ever used the forum and that's saying something. Oh, and you appear to be gagged too?

I don't think your previous employment history does you many favours in the honesty stakes either does it?

I would honestly not mention this 'in public' but the users of this forum are a very good bunch of people. Your track record on car forums is quite frankly shocking and I won't stand back and watch you dumb this place down or try and do people over. It's not just your 'alleged' dodgy dealings, it's the kind of absolute shite you trot out which seems to cause trouble wherever you go.

To the users/mods of this forum apologies for that but all I can say is 'proceed with caution'. Trust me you'll need to.
IMHO, the only place bringing the forum down at the moment is you by bringing up useless nonsense from the past.

And my previous employment history is nothing to be ashamed of. Now, stop spouting off, and also, making a so far neat thread untidy. I wont be intimidated from using a forum cos' people like yourself "Don't Like Me"
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

cavmad wrote: To the users/mods of this forum apologies for that but all I can say is 'proceed with caution'. Trust me you'll need to.
Personally I have no problem with what you've said Cav.
I'm familiar with past events also, gotta hand it to the dude though, despite some, er, "interesting" threads involving Stu on other forums he has the balls to stick with the same username!

Lets see how it all rolls along for now, if Stu is all legal and a bit older now then maybe it'll be ok.
After all, I was young and stupid once.
I mean, not stupoid enough to drive from 15 with no licence or insurance, but ya know..
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
Stu_CDX

Post by Stu_CDX »

docchevron wrote:
cavmad wrote: To the users/mods of this forum apologies for that but all I can say is 'proceed with caution'. Trust me you'll need to.
Personally I have no problem with what you've said Cav.
I'm familiar with past events also, gotta hand it to the dude though, despite some, er, "interesting" threads involving Stu on other forums he has the balls to stick with the same username!

Lets see how it all rolls along for now, if Stu is all legal and a bit older now then maybe it'll be ok.
After all, I was young and stupid once.
I mean, not stupoid enough to drive from 15 with no licence or insurance, but ya know..
Not trying to justify what I did at all... However, as much as driving around without the relavant documents is a stupid thing to do, I could be gunning people down or turning old ladies over in the street.

Now... Back to topic...

I've got internet back for a week or so... Thanks for all the e-mails regarding BX's... I got the e-mail about the Diesel Estate on a J Reg but can't remember who sent it (I saved the pictures but deleted the darn email!)

I would love to save the sorned BX in Iris Blue in the Colchester area, I just don't know what needs doing to it.
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

Stu_CDX wrote:
cavmad wrote:A warning about Stu_CDX
IMHO, the only place bringing the forum down at the moment is you by bringing up useless nonsense from the past.
If you didn't want "nonsense" from the past being brought up, then more the fool you for using the same username.

TBH, if the warning is accurate (which it appears to be) then I think it is appropriate.
this might be a signature
Stu_CDX

Post by Stu_CDX »

DavidRutherford wrote:
Stu_CDX wrote:
cavmad wrote:A warning about Stu_CDX
If you didn't want "nonsense" from the past being brought up, then more the fool you for using the same username.

TBH, if the warning is accurate (which it appears to be) then I think it is appropriate.
I'll continue using the same user name on every website I use. Do you REALLY think I give a damn about what the minority think?
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

Stu_CDX wrote:I'll continue using the same user name on every website I use.
In which case your reputation will follow you...
this might be a signature
Stu_CDX

Post by Stu_CDX »

DavidRutherford wrote:
Stu_CDX wrote:I'll continue using the same user name on every website I use.
In which case your reputation will follow you...
Right... Can we please keep to topic? All I want is a BX project, not people reading what a bunch of cretins have written on other sites and writing damn story book about it.

End of.