Wanted: BX of any shape, size and age!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Stu_CDX wrote:
DavidRutherford wrote:
Stu_CDX wrote:
IMHO, the only place bringing the forum down at the moment is you by bringing up useless nonsense from the past.
If you didn't want "nonsense" from the past being brought up, then more the fool you for using the same username.

TBH, if the warning is accurate (which it appears to be) then I think it is appropriate.
I'll continue using the same user name on every website I use. Do you REALLY think I give a damn about what the minority think?
That's funny because I know a mod on one of the websites you said you were on and he's never heard of you.
On another one again you said you had a good selling reputation on you appear to have no 'iTrader' references whatsoever.

I truly don't believe the 'minority' are a minority, you have an uncanny knack of pissing off just about everyone on the various car forums you use.

Bunch of cretins? I bet the people you've annoyed, wasted their time and attempted to con over the years would have something to say about being called 'cretins' by you.

Ps people don't need to 'write a damn story book' about you, internet search engines will do that for them. And even then it still doesn't show the full story about you in previous employment and some car forums.
Vauxhall apologist.
Stu_CDX

Post by Stu_CDX »

cavmad wrote:
Ps people don't need to 'write a damn story book' about you, internet search engines will do that for them. And even then it still doesn't show the full story about you in previous employment and some car forums.
I'm sorry... But my previous employment is nothing to worry about, unless you're one of the people I served notice to quit on in one of my pubs. And then, you deserve all you got when it got handed to the team I worked for.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No disrespect (this time) Mr 'Ignore The Real Issues' CDX but I can assure you you haven't thrown me out of any pubs.

You did, however, upset a good friend of mine in one of your previous jobs.
Vauxhall apologist.
Stu_CDX

Post by Stu_CDX »

cavmad wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No disrespect (this time) Mr 'Ignore The Real Issues' CDX but I can assure you you haven't thrown me out of any pubs.

Ahh, now we're going back some. This issue was laughed about at the time and no action was taken. Surprisingly, however, there appears to be alot of information left out, and rather inventively, placed in where it looks good for your friend concerned.

Sorry, I thought you knew me through recent business! Time passes quickly when you're doing 40k a year!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Stu_CDX wrote:

Ahh, now we're going back some. This issue was laughed about at the time and no action was taken. Surprisingly, however, there appears to be alot of information left out, and rather inventively, placed in where it looks good for your friend concerned.

Sorry, I thought you knew me through recent business! Time passes quickly when you're doing 40k a year!

Just a thought but if you are/were on 40K a year why were you ripping people off on the net?
Did you think I (or anyone else) was going to be impressed by your talk of money?
Hand on heart I couldn't give a flying one how much you say you're on, whether forty or two hundred and forty thousand, but I do get the impression you think you're clever because you are.

Pray tell what information I've left out exactly: Was it the incident with the pizza delivery man? Was it the incident where you used other people's names when you got pulled for no insurance? Or was it when when you used your personal circumstances to allege people were picking on you, even though you know full well it was naff all to do with that and everything to do with the fact you're a lying, cheating trouble
maker? Oh, maybe it's when you told people you had changed your ways and you were now an insured and licenced driver when you were not?

Good luck to anyone who deals with you on here, buying or selling, because they are going to need it.

You try and lie/timewaste/con people on here though, let's see how far it gets you. I will NOT sit back and let you rip people off or waste their time on here, so do not for one minute think you'll be able to if I have anything to do with it.

You're a pathetic, timewasting waste of oxygen and the more people that are spared from dealing with you the better as far as I'm concerned.
Vauxhall apologist.
doolieaj
Banned for being a fool.

Post by doolieaj »

i just googled stu_cdx and clicked on the first of many pages, could not beileve what i saw,
a red maestro and him pulling his todger over the bonnet, not a pretty sight :oops: :oops:
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

Stu_CDX in action.

So far I've counted up 7 serious motoring offences in that one thread alone.

Stu_CDX. You do not deserve a licence, or a car.

..or oxygen for that matter given your attitude to the risk you put others at.
this might be a signature
Stu_CDX

Post by Stu_CDX »

cavmad wrote:
Stu_CDX wrote:

Just a thought but if you are/were on 40K a year why were you ripping people off on the net?
Did you think I (or anyone else) was going to be impressed by your talk of money?
Hand on heart I couldn't give a flying one how much you say you're on, whether forty or two hundred and forty thousand, but I do get the impression you think you're clever because you are.

Pray tell what information I've left out exactly: Was it the incident with the pizza delivery man? Was it the incident where you used other people's names when you got pulled for no insurance? Or was it when when you used your personal circumstances to allege people were picking on you, even though you know full well it was naff all to do with that and everything to do with the fact you're a lying, cheating trouble
maker? Oh, maybe it's when you told people you had changed your ways and you were now an insured and licenced driver when you were not?

Good luck to anyone who deals with you on here, buying or selling, because they are going to need it.

You try and lie/timewaste/con people on here though, let's see how far it gets you. I will NOT sit back and let you rip people off or waste their time on here, so do not for one minute think you'll be able to if I have anything to do with it.

You're a pathetic, timewasting waste of oxygen and the more people that are spared from dealing with you the better as far as I'm concerned.
Interesting speech, but I meant 40,000 miles a year. :roll:
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Big wow.

Top right corner of your computer screen you'll see X. Feel free to click it and never return. I only speak for myself but you're not wanted round here. Try and find another forum to ruin and other people to rip off/annoy/waste their time.
Vauxhall apologist.
Stu_CDX

Post by Stu_CDX »

cavmad wrote:Big wow.

Top right corner of your computer screen you'll see X. Feel free to click it and never return. I only speak for myself but you're not wanted round here. Try and find another forum to ruin and other people to rip off/annoy/waste their time.
Well... You're really trying hard to get to me eh... Bullying me off ANOTHER forum ain't gonna work. I am here to buy a Citroen BX, regardless of what narrow minded idiots like you "demand" that I do.

You wanna talk to me, talk to me. My mobile numbers all over the internet, but for now, stop spamming my threads and "Bringing the forum down" as you call it. If you'd just shut up and grow up, there'd be no bringing down of forums.

So take some of your own advice and "Go" cool down... Preferably, stop stalking me on every damn car forum I go on! I've already had you banned from the MB owners club for joining and abusing people you apparantly "Don't Like"...

Go take some tranquilizers and sort your life out mate.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

A: and most importantly I'm NOT your 'mate'. None of my mates rip people off or pull the stunts that you did.

B: Funny how I'm banned on that Merc forum when I can still log on and post there isn't it? And you're quite sure everyone on there thinks you're a great bloke?

I'm not bullying you off anywhere you sad case, it's not the first time you've used the 'bully' word on forums is it, and against quite a few other people too?
I think you'll find you piss many people off and when you get it back you go crying like a six year old. To me that's utterly pathetic and speaks volumes about you.

Buy a BX, don't buy a BX, I never said you should or shouldn't. I'm just glad people are now aware of you and your antics.

Hopefully there's an 'ignore' facility on here which I'll be happy to use but don't think you can rip people off on here will you?
Vauxhall apologist.
Stu_CDX

Post by Stu_CDX »

cavmad wrote:A: and most importantly I'm NOT your 'mate'. None of my mates rip people off or pull the stunts that you did.

B: Funny how I'm banned on that Merc forum when I can still log on and post there isn't it? And you're quite sure everyone on there thinks you're a great bloke?

I'm not bullying you off anywhere you sad case, it's not the first time you've used the 'bully' word on forums is it, and against quite a few other people too?
I think you'll find you piss many people off and when you get it back you go crying like a six year old. To me that's utterly pathetic and speaks volumes about you.

Buy a BX, don't buy a BX, I never said you should or shouldn't. I'm just glad people are now aware of you and your antics.

Hopefully there's an 'ignore' facility on here which I'll be happy to use but don't think you can rip people off on here will you?
You keep going back to the same old chestnut... Ripping people off? I've refunded people (From my own pocket) after parts they'd paid for got disposed of by accident at one of my business premises on a clean up job.

I don't do ripping people off, so get it right.
doolieaj
Banned for being a fool.

Post by doolieaj »

Edited to remove dooliej's nonsense.
Last edited by doolieaj on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LiverMatt

Post by LiverMatt »

I think the best thing if you want a BX is to go to eBay or AutoTrader, not to bother the people on this forum.. Shocking stuff out there on you, not least the illuminating link to the MIG Club that M. Rutherford posted..
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Stu_CDX wrote:
I am here to buy a Citroen BX, regardless of what narrow minded idiots like you "demand" that I do.

Go take some tranquilizers and sort your life out mate.
Erm, coming on here, and doing exactley the same thing you've done on seemingly countless other internet forum's is rather bad form old chap.

Equally, calling a long standing, respected and honest member here a "narrow minded idiot" is worthy of slapped wrist.

Further, being bold enough to suggest said member goes off and takes drugs to sort his life out is REALLY bad form.

Perhaps I could suggest that rather than telling our Cav what to do, you'd be better placed joining another forum, maybe with a different username, and trying again afresh.

I've yet to find anyone in all of the internets that has a good word to say about you, and yet here we are again with a thread on BXC going the same way as countless threads on other car forums you get involved with.

And thats not to mention the "video"... I mean, FFS, A maestro?
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...