WANTED BX

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
xmcentral

WANTED BX

Post by xmcentral »

Hello everybody in the forum,could anybody help as i am looking for a nice bx to add to my collection of citroens ( i know i might be asking a bit much but you dont get if you dont ask ) Manual or auto, petrol or diesel, dont mind travelling for right car,If anyone has anything please please get in touch.Big thankyou and hopefully speak to some of you guys soon.
Jacqui
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

I have sent you a PM...
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski
fing

BX For Sale

Post by fing »

£100 BX to a good home! Currently garaged 4 years, my silver 1988 Citroen BX 1.9 RD. Got to go! Rather not scrap, as body/engine excellent condition!! 150+ on clock, but diesel engine had a refrub, so is sweet! I have re-piped all rear hydraulics with copper-nickel (last forever!). Some re-piping required at front. Newish good exhaust, boot bottom redone, replaced carpet and upgraded seats, etc. Many extra bits to throw in + a manual. Sad see go, but need space, as been done for drink-driving -- Misses nagging her car needs garage-space! I’ve had 3 BXs... (so a genuine enthusiast!). But time for this one to go! I can get £60 scrap, so offer me something +£60 and u will get all the extra bits thrown in. Prefer BX goes to a good home, but needs trailer -away! Maybe can trailer 2u? Talk to me via: fingys@hotmail.com -- Gary.

Pictures: http://colliedog.bravehost.com/

Location Formby near Liverpool.

Plus: Rear-Swing--Arms refurbed.