Wanted: FDV repair kit

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
TB2
BXpert

Wanted: FDV repair kit

Post by TB2 »

I ordered an FDV repair kit from Citroen Switzerland but now they're telling me it's not available anymore. GSF or any other shop I searched don't seem to have them.

Any ideas where to get these? I'm talking about this:

And also:
Does anyone know a citroen-specific parts online shop in France? I know a couple in Germany but my search for a shop in France failed.

btw: I bought that 16V I talked about a week ago :) Will pick it up at the end of the month and post pictures.
Carl

1989 TRD "Entreprise" Turbo Diesel
1989 16 Valve
---
Parts needed:
- One black leather headrest.
- FDV overhaul kit (95.669.034)
Please contact me through PN if you have any of this.
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

Does anyone know a citroen-specific parts online shop in France?
Have a word with Remy - he recommended one to me that I never used. Glad you've got the 16v - look forward to blasting around the hills (and autobahn) in twin valvers! Yours, being Swiss owned and maintained seems in better nick compared to my 'rough diamond' though I've got 12 more Bhp! :D ( And less weight through rusting!) I would prefer the Cat version myself to save a few €€s on the astronomical non-Cat tax here in Sausage side. Nothing that a beers can't fix for tonight. Cheers!
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
cauchoiskev
BXpert

Re: Wanted: FDV repair kit

Post by cauchoiskev »

TB2 wrote:I ordered an FDV repair kit from Citroen Switzerland but now they're telling me it's not available anymore. GSF or any other shop I searched don't seem to have them.

Any ideas where to get these?
Sadly, they are now NFP, i.e. Citroën no longer sells them. You're going to have to improvise, I'm afraid.