BX 19TXD FOR SALE

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
bigcitreonjohn

BX 19TXD FOR SALE

Post by bigcitreonjohn »

Hey BX Buddies,

I've followed the forum for many years having been introduced to the site by my buddy Oscar from Chatham.

I am a devoted fan to the BX wizbox, however the time has come to part with my own :(

I have nursed the car through six MOT's and before the last one did major jobs, including:

new front spheres
flush and clean suspension fluid
front discs and pads
handbrake cables
throttle cable
and of course ........ all filters and oil :)

Despite being none turbo, the old girl really hums along. In fact it doesn't appear to be any slower than my previous BX which was a turbo!!..... or perhaps I'm getting old :(

There is no rust, except for a minor patch on top of the inner wing.

Offside rear passenger door has a "ding" which could be pulled out or better replaced.

Unfortunately cannot be a wiz at everything and am not sure how to upload pictures for cars wanting a loving new home :(
Therefore if you want to see her in all her glory, please email me on john_howard@live.com and I will happily forward them to you. Or if you want to view her yourself or just fancy a nice chat please call me on 01634261866 (Gillingham, Kent)

P.S as an added gift she is taxed and MOT'ed :)

Will talk figures pending interest.... cause she really is too nice to scrap!!

Regards

John
Pump up the volume
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Hi John

Welcome to the forum, you really need to say how much you want to stand any chance of selling your car, and pictures are imperative!

Email me some pics to bxtim@citroencarclub.org.uk and I will post them um for you!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

Email sent
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

Not one for me. Thanks for letting me look though John.
Paris

Post by Paris »

is the car still available ???