BX19RD Estate for sale

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Timothy Ralph

BX19RD Estate for sale

Post by Timothy Ralph »

For auction on ebay this week-end. Or do I have to break it and sell the bits? That would be a shame. It has full MOT and is taxed to 30April 2011. A very good car, I am using it daily but really want to use my saloon instead and have nowhere to keep it.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT
I currently own three BX's, viz. TZD, TXD and 19RD Estate. I have run BX's for ten years, so have accumulated a few spares which might be useful. Before this I ran Rover P6's for sixteen years and collected the remains of half a dozen - do any of youpeople know P6 buffs who need spares?
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

I've noticed your car on eBay before, no luck selling it :( a good honest description of an old but very useful car.

Have you thought maybe the start price could be putting the bidders off :?
Maybe a lower start price and trust to luck on the outcome, or lower start with a sensible reserve :?

It would be sad to break a decent estate with a full MOT especially after all the hard work you've put into it.:(
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Agreed on that one, if it were me I would lower the start price to something smaller and set a resreve of maybe £250, it could intice a few bidders.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....