Aircon Bits

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Aircon Bits

Post by Ian_Fearn »

As I bought a new car some time ago, I cant see me ever using the aircon bits i've got so i'm offering it for sale to a worthy home. I was told the system came off a turbo diesel BX (if that makes any difference).

Its not a complete system, i know for a fact theres no reciever/dryer and the re-circulation device and twin blower isnt there. There is however a load of pipes, bracketry, a pump, a dash panel plus quite a few other bits and pieces. Theres also the belt tensioners. Its all in a box at my parents house and I cant remember what is and isnt there exactly but on the basis its the CCC rally next weekend it could be handy for somebody to collect.

Is anybody interested?

Also got some genuine brand new 16v front mudflaps, some brand new genuine Citroen front mats and early GTi style genuine rear headrests that could be brought along next weekend.
Over and out from me
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

I think Smiffy still wants the AC kit?

Mudflaps would be ace but I shant be going to the national...
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

If he's still interested then let me know.
Over and out from me
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

I'll see him in work tomorrow so I'll ask mate.
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...