Rear Seat Drivers Side Wanted

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
loftus.hall
Confirmed BX'er

Rear Seat Drivers Side Wanted

Post by loftus.hall »

Hi, was wondering if anyone is scrapping or has a rear seat lying around looking for a home in this colour http://s790.photobucket.com/albums/yy18 ... 400006.jpg

Managed to rip mine and although i could probably patch it up it'd be neater and easier to replace it.

Thanks

Loftus
JayW
1K Away

Post by JayW »

Oooooh, red. I've only ever seen that once before... Bit rare maybe???
I have zero patience for your tedium.
loftus.hall
Confirmed BX'er

Post by loftus.hall »

hmmm... hopefully not too rare!
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Very rare, very sexy too!
Sadly I have no matching seats...
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

Needle and thread time!

Out of interest, is it going to be a difficult job fixing up the corrosion around the windscreen?
loftus.hall
Confirmed BX'er

Post by loftus.hall »

I think it might well be needle and thread time. I was going to try an iron on adhesive patch behind aswell to take some of the stretch and load from the threads.

Just to clarify, mine isn't the red one in the photo link so I don't know how hard it'll be to patch up the rust. I just used the photo's "alab" had posted as mine has the same interior.

Mines a very dark metallic grey with black plastic intererior which possibly makes having the red trim even less likely but a great colour combination!

To add to the confusement of rust around windscreens mine also has a minor bit of rust around the windscreen which i patched with some sealant but it's not even the size of a 5 pence piece so not too worried.
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

loftus.hall wrote:hmmm... hopefully not too rare!
Aerodynamica wrote:............ Thanks to Mr Rutherford for bringing the 2 doors to the CCC rally - they're now in place and the colour is correct.

Note the black red/black door card is spare if anyone wants it - comes with an unmarked arm rest/ grab handle.
The /\ photo/quote taken from THIS thread, it might be worth sending a PM to Mr Rutherford, he possibly may help you out with a seat base !

:D

RxBX
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

Where is David? I haven't seen him on here for a while.