Bx turbo diesel tdz FOR SALE

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
julie

Bx turbo diesel tdz FOR SALE

Post by julie »

I have a Black 1991 bx hatch, in good condition to sell. I have photos but am unable to up load them to the net. if you are interested call me and i can give you the pictures via phone. Car has tax and mot and will drive away. I have a new car and want the citroen to go to an enthusiast who will keep her on the road. I have some service history but not from day one. Car has been local to Northamptonshire for years i bought her fron an RAC bloke who had her for years and only got rid of it due to company van. I am looking for about £300.
Stinkwheel
1K Away

Post by Stinkwheel »

Hi Julie,

im in desborough also :) small world.

If you want to e-mail me the pictures to rdypvslc @ yahoo . co . uk (take out the gaps atthe end, its just to fool any spam e-mails.

I can post them up here for you.

By the same token if any club members are interested in the car then im happy to go and have a look on peoples behalf.
Doctor Of Gonzo Journalism!!!
93 BX TZD Estate
90 BX 14TE St Tropez
93 BX 19 TXD Estate
92 BX 16TXi
77 Ami 8 Break
79 Acadiane
81 Dyane6
84 2CV6
85 GSA saloon rally car
To slightly mis-quote Kitch ... "BX 14. They're just brilliant!"
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

Hi I am very interested!

I'll look up where Desborough is and get back to you...

Steve
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

Okay - it's a fair old trot, but not the end of the World!

If I could see the piccys first... and if your offer still stands, then I'd be grateful if you could take a butchers for me Stinkwheel? Thanks.

Steve
Stinkwheel
1K Away

Post by Stinkwheel »

Im happy to go and have a look.

If the seller wishes to Private Message me with where she and the car are and when is convieniant then i will report back :)
Doctor Of Gonzo Journalism!!!
93 BX TZD Estate
90 BX 14TE St Tropez
93 BX 19 TXD Estate
92 BX 16TXi
77 Ami 8 Break
79 Acadiane
81 Dyane6
84 2CV6
85 GSA saloon rally car
To slightly mis-quote Kitch ... "BX 14. They're just brilliant!"
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

^Thanks.

Looking back to an earlier thread I think Richard may have first dibs on this one - is that the case Richard, or could I have go for this one?
richardd1652
1K Away

Post by richardd1652 »

Yes i remember.I pm,d Julie about it a few times but she never replied but i was pretty new to the forum then and it may have been my fault and not sent messages properly.
I would also like to see pics first but if you have a burning desire to own it although i would really like a black TZD i wont spit in you coffee at the next get together.LOL.
Richard.
1985 MK1 BX Digit
1986 MK1 BX Leader
1988 19RD
1983 Tin Snail
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

That's very kind of you, thanks Richard. I've been trying to get a half decent tzd for the last five years but something always scuppers the deal. The 14 I have is really very good, but I just can't get used to petrol after so many years with NA diesels.

I'll make a mental note to buy the coffees at any future meets :wink:
sarahjaneking
BXpert
My Cars: 1993 Silver BX 1.7 TXD Turbo Hatch
1992 Black BX 1.7 TZD Turbo Hatch
2006 Silver C8 2.0 Hdi

Post by sarahjaneking »

LOL this will teach me to get up earlier, will either of you two be looking to get rid of one if you get this? If so give me a shout, pretty pretty please :D
1993 Silver BX 1.7 TXD Turbo Hatch (although I don't know where it is - seriously!!!)
1992 Black BX 1.7 TZD Turbo Hatch (we've been apart for 3 years but now reunited)
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

Hi - if I do get the car, and if I like it, I might sell the tgd in which case you could certainly have first refusal. I'm not certain I could bring myself to sell it though...

Good luck looking in the meantime.

Steve
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

I've sent you a pm Stinkwheel (well in 5 minutes I will have)

Cheers
Steve
sarahjaneking
BXpert
My Cars: 1993 Silver BX 1.7 TXD Turbo Hatch
1992 Black BX 1.7 TZD Turbo Hatch
2006 Silver C8 2.0 Hdi

Post by sarahjaneking »

I won't tread on anyone's toes so just letting you know that I have spoken to Julie with regards to buying if nobody else does, I've posted a wanted for a diesel BX as well as we will very shortly be needing a 2nd so the whole family can go out - his n hers bx's should be pretty cool I think :)

hope this doesn't upset anyone as like I say I won't jump in over anyone who expressed an interest before me :)

sarah x
1993 Silver BX 1.7 TXD Turbo Hatch (although I don't know where it is - seriously!!!)
1992 Black BX 1.7 TZD Turbo Hatch (we've been apart for 3 years but now reunited)
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

richardd1652 wrote:Yes i remember.I pm,d Julie about it a few times but she never replied but i was pretty new to the forum then and it may have been my fault and not sent messages properly.
I would also like to see pics first but if you have a burning desire to own it although i would really like a black TZD i wont spit in you coffee at the next get together.LOL.
Richard.
Richard - have you been to view this car? I have told Julie that you wanted to pursue your original interest, but I've not had a reply to my last pm to you....

I think I'll just drop out of this one... on you go.