BX1.6TXi Automatic For Sale

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
peterhore

BX1.6TXi Automatic For Sale

Post by peterhore »

Sadly, due to a change of plan we have decided to sell our lovely November 1992 BX so we can restore our 2CV. Finished in light metallic blue it has the GTi interior and spoiler being one of the last of this great marque. The black interior is unmarked.Everything electrical functions including the large sun roof. It was owned from new by a friend of ours (ex Rolls Royce engineer) and he always garaged her, hence its superb condition. It will have a new MOT as current one one runs out 8th September. Offers iro £850 please for this lovely example of an apprecisating model. tel *phone number removed for usual reasons, please use the PM facility* or email
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Now there's a rare one - TXi auto. That'll have the single point injection and cat. Sounds really nice. Posting pics will help (along with service information/history ie cambelt et al)... I'm planning a trip to Colchester soon, maybe I'll give you a shout if the car's still with you!

PS I'd disguise or remove my phone number if I were you as this is a public forum. :wink:
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
peterhore

BX1.6Txi

Post by peterhore »

Hi Phillip -yes it is a rare one. I am getting all the service history from the garage that maintained it for years. Mileage is 113500 and will get photos posted shortly
Pete
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Thats a nice car to own and a very pretty colour too, that injection cures the hot starting issues and makes the car far more responsive.

Any pictures?
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....