Unfortunately have to let my Txs go

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Already had a chat with Pete, sourcing him a new battery tomorrow and hes got it in for an MOT on wednesday, hes like a kid with a new toy! Glad to be not the only BX'er round here anymore. :D
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
Preacher
Confirmed BX'er

The Lady

Post by Preacher »

She drove home like a lady Dave beauty & grace all the way. Taking a little time cause of pennies but she should be legal again before the end of July, all things being unequal. New batt fitted and exhaust temp patched hoping to try for the mot end this week. Let you know how she does. Looking for interior mirror though.
1992 BX16 TXS - NOW back on the road
RxBX
Over 2k

Re: The Lady

Post by RxBX »

Preacher wrote:She drove home like a lady Dave beauty & grace all the way. Taking a little time cause of pennies but she should be legal again before the end of July, all things being unequal. New batt fitted and exhaust temp patched hoping to try for the mot end this week. Let you know how she does. Looking for interior mirror though.
Hi Pete and welcome to the BXC forum, I have a rear view mirror (If that's the one your after rather than the passenger sun-visor/vanity mirror) FOC to you, I'll let Tim pick it up for you next time I see him if that's okay ?

:D

demag
BXpert

Post by demag »

Hello Pete,

That's a weight off my mind. I was hoping you'd be ok. Strange thing was you'd only been gone 5 minutes and the phone rang. "That's it! He's broke down!" snapped the missus. When I answered the phone it was my boss from work asking if I could do some extra hours. :lol: I must admit I nearly fell off the chair when it rang :D Thats how it is all the time now. Much as I wanted to keep it, it wasn't fair to the car because with all the hours I do and the wacky shifts I can't plan anything unless I book days off. I think you're probably looking at the exhaust, octopus and hopefully some minimal welding. It will be so nice to see it back on the road. Thanks for giving it a second chance Pete.
Dave.

2004 C5 Exclusive Estate 2.2hdi automatic.
1990 Bx TGS automatic.