Wanted.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

Wanted.

Post by tim leech »

Hi guys,

TZD is back from the menders and running great, but just need to tidy up the insidea bit so if anyone got a grey steering wheel (mines split) and two unworn tweet grey seat bases (front) please get in touch. Also my hrw and rear wiper push switches are a tad worn too lol Cant figure out how to get them out! tho.
Mike E (uk)
1K Away

Post by Mike E (uk) »

Not got a grey one, but I have a nice unworn TD/16V one in black for a tenner +P&P

Mike
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Thanks mike but my interiors grey and would look a bit daft with a black wheel!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Tim I found the CAREFUL insertion of a small screwdivers and some gentle leverage will persuade the switches to come out enough for you to pull them out all the way.
I have at least one grey tweed seat base here and may have the steering wheel as well. I`ll try and find out tomorrow and let you know for sure. Could post out or meet half (ish) way for fuel costs only, maybe somewhere around Stoke on the A50/A500?
Vauxhall apologist.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

If you already have replacements for the switches you can do like billy really does :wink: and grab hold of the and pull while wiggling left to right. Doesnt usually work on the Hazards switch and there is a chance you'll kill them with violence, but the last few i've done like that pretty much fell out :D
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Sure can Cavmad many thanks.
alab
Confirmed BX'er

Post by alab »

Hi Tim, I have a lot of grey plastic, and some switches if you ever need anything. :D