BX GTi 4x4 for sale

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
BX596
BXpert

Post by BX596 »

greenblood wrote:Ok, whats the crack with this car now?

Any bits with it any more?

What does it need doing to it for MOT?

repiping...which pipes are in need for an MOT IYO?

Steve
Sorry it's taken a while to get back to you,it's been quite hectic with Christmas and all that.I also "lost" my pooter for a couple of weeks due to a failed motherboard.
When I last fired up the car,approx 15 months ago,the engine fired up very quickly/easily :shock: It took a couple of minutes, but then the suspension started to rise 8) Cue me jumping up and down like a loony :D Then a high pressure pipe went PISHHHHHHHHHHHH and the car deflated as quickly as me :(
It deffo wants a new windsceen,arm bearing on one side if not both(1 kit included with car,aforementioned pressure pipe(best to do them all IMHO) also small hole in inner wing(as mentioned)
Most usefull spares have been stolen,but there's still bits of trim,a rear bumper,spacesaver wheel/tyre,pair of door mirrors, front upright,sunroof and bits to go with the car.Feel free to come and have a look at it any time you like,bearing in mind that I work shifts