bx 19rd estate for sale (SORRY NOT FOR SALE)

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tzd
BXpert

bx 19rd estate for sale (SORRY NOT FOR SALE)

Post by tzd »

Hi All, I have for sale my L reg BX19 RD Estate in Blue it is in good nick apart from it needs the rear exhaust hanger welding back on and a bit of cosmetic paint work (the lacker has lifted in a few places) but apart from these she runs well starts first time every time and has a current mot. I have recently serviced her, new oil and filter, new air filter, fuel filter, water and anti freeze.
I'm looking for about £200 or near offer. She must go by the 4th of December. Call me 07833930001 for any other details or to see her.
cheers kev
Last edited by tzd on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alfa_man
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Alfa_man »

any pics :D
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Wont be a 19RD on a "L", probably a TXD?
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
messerschmitt owner
BXpert

Post by messerschmitt owner »

how long is the MoT?
Citroen XM 2.1TD SX hatchback
Citroen XM 2.1TD VSX estate
Smart Roadster
Fiat Punto Cabriolet
Messerschmitt Kr200
Bond minicar mk C
Fiat 126 Bis
BX-less at the moment!
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

Roverman wrote:Wont be a 19RD on a "L", probably a TXD?
I agree with you Tim, it should not be an 'RD' spec. on an 'L' reg. plate as it got replaced by the 'TGD' spec. in December 1989 and then in January 1992 the 'TXD' spec. was launched !
But Kev does seem to be adamant it's a 19RD ESTATE :?

ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Maybe it's had a badge or tailgate swap :? come to think of it, many of the L reg estates only had Citroen BX on the boot lid, so maybe someone had a badge going spare.
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

DVLA are lazy and just called them all RD's - my 14 is an RD on the V5, but definitely a TGD in all other respects (not least the badge on the hatch)
tzd
BXpert

sorry !!!

Post by tzd »

Sorry fro messing you all around. I had a bit of a panic when the insurance quote for my TZD came through which if you can believe it is £519, so I thought I will have to get rid of the estate to pay for the TZD, but it turns out that I had the money stashed away and had forgotten about it, so I don't have to sell my beloved Estate after all.
The delay in getting back to you all is a long story but let's say, never have your broadband, home phone & mobile with the same provider !!!! I have now caught up with a lot of email since the end of November.

Sorry Kev