Wanted BX Mark 1 Door/side rubbing strips

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
PhilGreaves
BXpert
My Cars: CCC X**tia Columnist!! forgive me for I was led astray..

1984 Citroen BX 16TRS restored and now with fully functional power steering..!
1994 Citroen Xantia 1.9 TD SX (Jan 1994, no airbags but antisink fitted)

Wanted BX Mark 1 Door/side rubbing strips

Post by PhilGreaves »

Hello everyone. Yes im back lol sorry for the break, nothing personal i just got busy with work, health....and the bx got lowloaded to the garage so i didnt really have much to say on the bx front (except i miss the ride :wink: ).

Anyway as soon as the carb gets there the resto project begins. One thing im still missing however is the side rubbing strips that go from the front wing, along the door and over the rear wheel spat on the near side.

Ive already discovered that mark 1 rubber is a different shape to mark 2....

so big question has anyone got any mark 1 rubber? or know of where i can get some from?

Would prefer nos but would consider second hand etc. Really just as long as its looks right.

Obviously not expecting freebies so cash paid at a rally/cheque in post, paypal even etc. Whichevers easiest for you.

Talking of freebies i have some rubbing strips off a late reg tzd, usuable condition, with chrome (?)/silver inserts. Free at a rally (national weatherby etc) if anyone can make use of them? Let me know and ill see exactly what condition theyre in and if i have both sides or not.

Thanks in advance
Phil

P.S Cant pick up parts due to health. sorry but ill happily pay for poastage etc if anyone comes forward.
regards
Phil & Earl

1984 Citroen BX 16 TRS mk 1 "Earl" restored sept 2011 and now with fully functional power steering..!

CCC X**tia Columnist!! forgive me for I was led astray..
1994 Citroen Xantia 1.9 TD SX (Jan 1994, no airbags but anti-sink fitted)