Long-nose Bonnet and Doors In Black (Be -Quick) !

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
RxBX
Over 2k

Long-nose Bonnet and Doors In Black (Be -Quick) !

Post by RxBX »

As title listing, I have available a long-nose bonnet in plastic/GRP in Black, also/possibly a set of doors (If I have time to take them off) as my virtually rust free 17 TGD is off to meet its maker tomorrow afternoon/evening :( !

So if needed do not hesitate (Before 10:00 am tomorrow you maybe lucky) prices are £20 for each door and £25 for the bonnet, collection only Location Derby (after this weekend) !

All doors come with clear glass and electric fronts/manual back all in decent condition (apart from drivers door has a slight rust/perforation on the the inner car-case which is hardly noticeable) I have taken the wings off and I was amazed on the ZERO rust on the 'A' /window posts and door hinged area's :shock:

I'm off out now so I can't answer any PM's until say 23:00 hr's, so if any ones interested please leave me a LAND-LINE contact number so I may call you on in the morning (I WILL-NOT call anyone with a mobile) !

If that's a problem I will PM back tonight my contact number, so that you can call me if you only have a mobile phone !

Regards

:)

RxBX